Don't blow Fiedler | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blow Fiedler

Clueless Fiedler lover...... Get a grip Fiedler is not a leader. I will admit when he has a good game and give him his props like I the last three games. You are just a Dolphins fan who thinks everyone on the team is great even when the have a bad game and you can’t admit it.

ROFL!

... yeah we'll see what you have to say after a few more games pass. All some of you do is criticize one player, because you hate that one player, and you put your hope of his bad play ahead of the team. You are all sad in my book. The life of a Fiedler critic, how hard a life it is.

Umm where did I imply or type that I thought the entire team is great? Please do yourself a favor, don't put words in my posts. Keep it real, try it you may like it?

That's what I love about you Fiedler critics, I say GOOD, you read GREAT. Try reading ppl's posts you may not look like such a biased person if you did that.

Oliver...

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Clueless Fiedler lover...... Get a grip Fiedler is not a leader. I will admit when he has a good game and give him his props like I the last three games. You are just a Dolphins fan who thinks everyone on the team is great even when the have a bad game and you can’t admit it.

Re: Re: Re: Hey Asphyx, Iron Man, Metal Head...

Originally posted by inFINSible

You mean the Jason Taylor who had 0 sacks today? .....moron.

That would be the Jason Taylor I am talking about....He's absolutely gorgeous. And in no way did he play up to his standard of playing today. I call it like I see it....Dolphins had a bad day all around....BUT I'm not a Fiedler fan, never have been and never will be. And one more thing....was calling me a MORON really necessary?

Re: ROFL!

Originally posted by Oliver
... yeah we'll see what you have to say after a few more games pass. All some of you do is criticize one player, because you hate that one player, and you put your hope of his bad play ahead of the team. You are all sad in my book. The life of a Fiedler critic, how hard a life it is.

Umm where did I imply or type that I thought the entire team is great? Please do yourself a favor, don't put words in my posts. Keep it real, try it you may like it?

That's what I love about you Fiedler critics, I say GOOD, you read GREAT. Try reading ppl's posts you may not look like such a biased person if you did that.

Oliver...

Will you be my friend?

absolutely necessary to call you a moron....anyone who thinks jason taylor is god because he's GORGEOUS.....is a moron

Yeah I think it was...

... and who knew Asphyx was a fruit, I learn new things about you on a daily basis. You are a composer of over 500 songs that are played on college radio stations every where, and you love men. What a weekend. You Jay critics crack me up. I wonder if KB is in the KKK?

Oliver...

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

That would be the Jason Taylor I am talking about....He's absolutely gorgeous. And in no way did he play up to his standard of playing today. I call it like I see it....Dolphins had a bad day all around....BUT I'm not a Fiedler fan, never have been and never will be. And one more thing....was calling me a MORON really necessary?

Re: Yeah I think it was...

... and who knew Asphyx was a fruit, I learn new things about you on a daily basis. You are a composer of over 500 songs that are played on college radio stations every where, and you love men. What a weekend. You Jay critics crack me up. I wonder if KB is in the KKK?

Oliver...

I don't get it

Originally posted by inFINSible
absolutely necessary to call you a moron....anyone who thinks jason taylor is god because he's GORGEOUS.....is a moron

If ya have to pick a god...why not pick a gorgeous one?

He doesn't have a dislike for Fiedler...

... and the KKK comment from me was directed at KB. He hates Jews, it's not much of a stretch to think he may actually be in the KKK, he also lives in Missississississississississississississississippi.

No offense Aqua.

Oliver...

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

What does disliking Fiedler have to do with the KKK?

Re: Which part, all of it?

Well...basically all of the part about me being called a moron and you mentioning the KKK...just totally has me confused. It's called an OPINION...I have mine....you have yours. Can't we all just get along?

Originally posted by miadphan13
Well, according to all of you not only am I an idiot, but I guess I am also a f-ing loser because I can't stand him as our quarterback. Never have and never will. I am no longer shocked by a performance like this, in fact I almost expect it. I always pray before the game that he will get all his f**k-ups out of his system in the 1st quarter, so that we may win the game. In all my 26 years watching this team, I can't remember a time when I felt this uncomfortable about this team. He doesn't make good decisions and I think his teammates make him look better than he really is. The QB position is a leadership position and I don't think Fiedler is a good leader. I have watched Griese, Strock, Woodley, Marino, Mitchell and Huard, but I think Fiedler sucks. I wish the Dolphins would consider another QB in the near future. BTW, our defense TOTALLY sucked too!! :mad:

I live in So. Fla. and I can say 75% of finfans feel the same way you do. No confidence with Fiedler at all. Fiedlersucks sentiments about Fiedler is normal down here. Too bad Dave doesn't listen. Fins are a consistent QB away from getting past the 1st rd. The fins are starting to get injured. Right on time like the past few years. Kepp it up and you may make 1st rd like always.

Re: He doesn't have a dislike for Fiedler...

... and the KKK comment from me was directed at KB. He hates Jews, it's not much of a stretch to think he may actually be in the KKK, he also lives in Missississississississississississississississippi.

No offense Aqua.

Oliver...

uhmn......k

Back
Top Bottom