Don't blow Fiedler | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blow Fiedler

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

Hello....I'm a SHE

I was waiting for that since the "JT is gorgeous" comment.

Guys... I don't think this is Ironman/metalhead/scrapiron .. I've sparred with him in the smack forum many times... I may be wrong, but this person just doesn't "sound" like him...

Originally posted by WharfRat

I was waiting for that since the "JT is gorgeous" comment.

Guys... I don't think this is Ironman/metalhead/scrapiron .. I've sparred with him in the smack forum many times... I may be wrong, but this person just doesn't "sound" like him...

Nope...I'm none of the above. I'm a she from central Cali.....sometimes known as 'the opinionated bitch'

If that's true...

... then I am sorry for implying you are that snake Asphyx aka 1,000 handles. Please forgive me.

Oliver...

Nope...I'm none of the above. I'm a she from central Cali.....sometimes known as 'the opinionated bitch'

You're spunky too! Seems that there was a case of mistaken identity with you, we've had "run-ins" with an a$$hole who changes names alot...

That said... I still don't think it was all Jay's fault... he has to accept some of the blame... but not all... I agree that in crunch time, he should perform better as a starting QB in the NFL. You have to admit, that our Defense should never have put him in that position to begin with... we obviously have some things to work on before we host the Pats....

just for the record....it makes no difference whether you are a man or a woman.....when you say a player is GOD because he is gorgeous.....your football credibilty goes out the window.

Well, I am expressing my supposive limited football knowledge by saying Fiedler can bite my ass. I am a woman and I don't give a crap how good looking JT is. I think Zack is a better player anyway. I think most of you guys are GREAT, but that doesn't mean I will agree with you and it also doesn't make me a moron, an idiot or a dumbass. :)

Re: If that's true...

Originally posted by Oliver
... then I am sorry for implying you are that snake Asphyx aka 1,000 handles. Please forgive me.

Oliver...

lmao....I missed the part where you implied I was the snake person! It's all good

Originally posted by inFINSible
just for the record....it makes no difference whether you are a man or a woman.....when you say a player is GOD because he is gorgeous.....your football credibilty goes out the window.

Give it a break..Jason Taylor is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and me stating that has nothing to do with my 'football credibility'. Be nice!! Grrrrrrrrr..damn freakin raiders won!

13....I don't ever recall you saying that a player was great because he was gorgeous.....It was in a conversation with another fan that I used those adjectives.....if you would like to think that I was implying that you were like that, go ahead....I don't agree with your opinion of Fiedler but at least you give him credit when he does well and don't just show up to bag on him when he fails to do well.....if the shoe soesn't fit then it wasn't yours, cinderella.

Originally posted by inFINSible
13....I don't ever recall you saying that a player was great because he was gorgeous.....It was in a conversation with another fan that I used those adjectives.....if you would like to think that I was implying that you were like that, go ahead....I don't agree with your opinion of Fiedler but at least you give him credit when he does well and don't just show up to bag on him when he fails to do well.....if the shoe soesn't fit then it wasn't yours, cinderella.

Hmm.....do I sense an insult here?

Don't go wasting bites on your ass with Fiedler!

Originally posted by miadphan13
Well, I am expressing my supposive limited football knowledge by saying Fiedler can bite my ass. I am a woman and I don't give a crap how good looking JT is. I think Zack is a better player anyway. I think most of you guys are GREAT, but that doesn't mean I will agree with you and it also doesn't make me a moron, an idiot or a dumbass. :)

Back
Top Bottom