Don't blow Fiedler | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blow Fiedler

Plain and simple.....this was a team loss. If you believe otherwise, you have much to learn.

Originally posted by justafan

I live in So. Fla. and I can say 75% of finfans feel the same way you do. No confidence with Fiedler at all. Fiedlersucks sentiments about Fiedler is normal down here. Too bad Dave doesn't listen. Fins are a consistent QB away from getting past the 1st rd. The fins are starting to get injured. Right on time like the past few years. Kepp it up and you may make 1st rd like always.

wonderfully worded! Excactly what I'm saying. Why not put Lucas in? Who cares if Fiedler gets his feelings hurt by sitting out...he's still getting millions

Originally posted by Muck
Plain and simple.....this was a team loss. If you believe otherwise, you have much to learn.

The voice of reason :)

Again....where were you with your OPINIONS the first three weeks of the season....don't come in here with your BIASED opinions now, when you weren't any where around when he played well.....it makes you look stupid.

You didn't know KB hates?

... Jews? That's why he was banned on the DD MBoard. They were quite ncie to him, they let him make like comments 3 times before he was banned. KB shocked a lot of ppl with his Fiedler venom.

At least with you, you want a better QB, because you want a better QB. I can respect that. However I have none for KB, he wants Fiedler gone because he's Jewish.

So how long have you liked men Asphyx? ROFL!

Oliver...

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

uhmn......k

Metal Head, Iron Man, Asphyx...

... when you start replying to your own messages under different handles you will go crazy. Just ask Vince.

Oliver...

wonderfully worded! Excactly what I'm saying. Why not put Lucas in? Who cares if Fiedler gets his feelings hurt by sitting out...he's still getting millions

Re: You didn't know KB hates?

Originally posted by Oliver
... Jews? That's why he was banned on the DD MBoard. They were quite ncie to him, they let him make like comments 3 times before he was banned. KB shocked a lot of ppl with his Fiedler venom.

At least with you, you want a better QB, because you want a better QB. I can respect that. However I have none for KB, he wants Fiedler gone because he's Jewish.

So how long have you liked men Asphyx? ROFL!

Oliver...

Thanks for explaining...I didn't know that.

....and now you are aligning yourself with a Buffalo fan......Yeah, I'm sure we can all just get along:rolleyes:

Re: Metal Head, Iron Man, Asphyx...

Originally posted by Oliver
... when you start replying to your own messages under different handles you will go crazy. Just ask Vince.

Oliver...

Okkk you lost me again???

Originally posted by inFINSible
Again....where were you with your OPINIONS the first three weeks of the season....don't come in here with your BIASED opinions now, when you weren't any where around when he played well.....it makes you look stupid.

I was expressing my OPINIONS to friends here....I just happened to hear about this site today. Geeezz lighten up some! My opinion no matter how biased to you, is still MY opinion...grow up and handle it

....and now you are aligning yourself with a Buffalo fan......Yeah, I'm sure we can all just get along:rolleyes:

Truth hurts infinsible? Don't hate Fiedlersucks, he's just being a normal finfan.

Doesn't matter to me what team another person likes. When they say something that makes sense I tend to agree....SOMETIMES

Hey guys, you may want to put this argument on hold for a while, the Chargers are taking it to the Splats :D

I expect it from you justafreak ;).....I just can't stomach idiots saying Fiedler sucks.....Ryan Leaf sucks.....Cade mc Nown sucks....Fiedler is limited but he does not suck!....It's assnine to think or say differently......you just show your lack of true football knowledge when you say he sucks. That's my point and I'm sticking to it.

Back
Top Bottom