Don't blow Fiedler | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blow Fiedler

No it's just there are a bunch of horny guys...

... here who should be ahead of Fiedler for that ass biting job she talked about!

Oliver...

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

YOu're BAAAAAAck!!

Re: No it's just there are a bunch of horny guys...

Originally posted by Oliver
... here who should be ahead of Fiedler for that ass biting job she talked about!

Oliver...

Let me guess.....you're first on the list?

Originally posted by inFINSible
I know where i'm at now...that's for sure.:lol: :p
:lol: Oh geeeez....you have no idea how bad THAT sounds. Sounds like you've already taken the first bite and have moved on to the main dish

Originally posted by inFINSible
Trust me.... I meant last on the list....:lol:

This has nothing to do with football...but just looked at your profile...nice doggy!! Part pit? I work at a vets office.....have 5 dogs myself

Unbelievable. We lose our first game 48-30. All of the sudden people say Jay sucks again, and he is the reason he lost. Anybody that is actually going to blame jay for even 50% of this loss, is a complete f*cking moran and should just give up watching football. I supoose Steve McnAir lost the game for his team the Titans. I suppose Tom Brady lost the game for his teams the Patriots. NO. 30 points of our offense all coming from their own power, not TOs and you people want to blame the quarterback?? The same Quarterback that threw for over 300 yards?? The same quarterback that has an awesome RB and Norv Turner decides to quit running the ball when we were averaging over 4.7 yards a carry? All of you that blame Jay and the offense for this loss can kiss my a**. Idiots I tell ya, IDIOTS!!!!

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

This has nothing to do with football...but just looked at your profile...nice doggy!! Part pit? I work at a vets office.....have 5 dogs myself

Yeah, part pit/part wuss.....100lbs of big baby! His name is Trance.

Originally posted by chambers84
Unbelievable. We lose our first game 48-30. All of the sudden people say Jay sucks again, and he is the reason he lost. Anybody that is actually going to blame jay for even 50% of this loss, is a complete f*cking moran and should just give up watching football. I supoose Steve McnAir lost the game for his team the Titans. I suppose Tom Brady lost the game for his teams the Patriots. NO. 30 points of our offense all coming from their own power, not TOs and you people want to blame the quarterback?? The same Quarterback that threw for over 300 yards?? The same quarterback that has an awesome RB and Norv Turner decides to quit running the ball when we were averaging over 4.7 yards a carry? All of you that blame Jay and the offense for this loss can kiss my a**. Idiots I tell ya, IDIOTS!!!!

BREATH!! Feel better? It's great to let it all out!! Hey...I've always been a fiedler NON fan. The game was a loss by the whole team!

Hey Asphyx, Iron Man, Metal Head...
... I see you broke out your favorite handle for today's game. Wow the life of a critic, how easy a life it is. So sad!

Oliver...

Hey Oliver...

It's Not me stupid!

Ask your admin friends here I'm sure they can validate that!

But if you want to know My take on the situation...

Jay had a bad against one of the worst pass defenses in the league!

Funny he's not #1 on the leaderboard anymore....
Doesn't have a QBR over 100...

Whats the matter Crying so hard you can't even wank to your Jay poster your so upset?

If brains were a commodity Oliver you would be in debtors prison!

There's your denial!

I can't deny it as FS since I don't know his password!

So go scratch your spanked Jamaican ass!

Originally posted by MetalHead
... I see you broke out your favorite handle for today's game. Wow the life of a critic, how easy a life it is. So sad!

Oliver...

Hey Oliver...

It's Not me stupid!

Whats the matter Crying so hard you can't even wank to your Jay poster your so upset?

There's your denial!

OH wow....!! Oliver, You actually thought I could be THAT hateful? I'm no way as bad as that! I was just letting off steam after the game...by the way...I' was formally 'fiedlersucks'

Yeah sorry, I guess once you see...

... how disturbed Asphyx and 1,000 handles really is I guess I owe you another "I am sorry", sorry. :(

Oliver...

Originally posted by OpinionatedFan

OH wow....!! Oliver, You actually thought I could be THAT hateful? I'm no way as bad as that! I was just letting off steam after the game...by the way...I' was formally 'fiedlersucks'

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Fiedler didn't suck. But I don't really care at this point. We lost, oh well. It's not like we were going 16-0 anyways. And yeah, where were those Fiedler bashers when we were winning? LMAO

Fiedler didn't suck?

Come on guys.

This is what blows my mind.

I agree that NO he didn't lose the game single handedly.

However along with the Defense sucking....... which you guys are more than willing to single out, you can't admit Jay had a crappy game and played badly when the spotlight was on him instead of other offensive weapons?

I don't think Jay sucks. He's just average, which is fine as long as we don't have to rely on his game. Both teams wanted to make the QB's step up and win. T. Green made the plays and hit the open receivers in stride. Jay didn't period. The game turned into a passing frenzy. Their passing game turned into 48 points, our passing turned into 4 turnovers.... which 13 of their points came as a direct result of. Another 7 points on Ricky's fumble I think. There is the 20 point differencial and the game.

The Defense and the Offense screwed up today and Jay is the head of the offense so lets agree that both sides sucked!

We can't get out of our game plan and pretend were the Rams. Our team more times than not will not be able to hang in a game like that. Norv deserves some blame as well for expecting that much from jay.

WoW so much anger...

... maybe you don't hate Fiedler as much as I thought you did. Usually after a horrid Fiedler performance you are as happy as jetssuck is on a Jets MBoard.

My admin friends here? Jesus you are really are a paranoid person. Just because these Admins haven't banned me it doesn't imply they like me. I mean you can't compare yourself to me when it comes to this, not when you consider the ass kissing you give Vince on a weekly basis! But I understand you Jet fans have to stick together.

Oliver...

Originally posted by MetalHead

Oliver...

Hey Oliver...

It's Not me stupid!

There's your denial!

Originally posted by miadphan13
Well, I am expressing my supposive limited football knowledge by saying Fiedler can bite my ass. I am a woman and I don't give a crap how good looking JT is. I think Zack is a better player anyway. I think most of you guys are GREAT, but that doesn't mean I will agree with you and it also doesn't make me a moron, an idiot or a dumbass. :)

For some reason that is exactly what you are called if you disagree with some posters on here. Oh well. Good thing they never had debate class or are in politics huh?

Back
Top Bottom