Don't blow Fiedler | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blow Fiedler

Don't assume...

... that's one of the 1st things they taught me in debate class. I guess you missed that day.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Trekbiz

For some reason that is exactly what you are called if you disagree with some posters on here. Oh well. Good thing they never had debate class or are in politics huh?

Re: Don't assume...

Originally posted by Oliver
... that's one of the 1st things they taught me in debate class. I guess you missed that day.

Oliver...

Ok, let me rephrase..... never Passed debate class!

If they didn't teach you not to assume...

... it must have not been a very good debate class. And you are doing it again, I guess you are too big to learn from your mistakes too?

Oliver...

Ok, let me rephrase..... never Passed debate class!

Re: If they didn't teach you not to assume...

Originally posted by Oliver
... it must have not been a very good debate class. And you are doing it again, I guess you are too big to learn from your mistakes too?

Oliver...

This is rediculous..... however I'll continue because I am so amused at your self indulged ego fest.

I never said I had debate class. So while preaching your first rule of debate to me you yourself ignored the same rule. You made an assumptioin not only once but in 2 consecutive posts.

You get no star, no happy gram, just a big fat F!

congratulations!

On another note......

Has anyone taken a really close look at the title of this thread?:eek:

:lol:

There is lots of smack in this thread, but its all Fins related and no other teams are involved so it stays here....for now.

On another note......

Has anyone taken a really close look at the title of this thread?:eek:

I was actually wondering about that myself. I'm not sure anyone on this thread, whether we like or dislike Fiedler, really wants to "blow" him. Perhaps the word "off" should be placed at the end of this thread title.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

There is lots of smack in this thread, but its all Fins related and no other teams are involved so it stays here....for now.
maybe AJ needs to create a special Fins smack forum :rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by justafan

I live in So. Fla. and I can say 75% of finfans feel the same way you do. No confidence with Fiedler at all. Fiedlersucks sentiments about Fiedler is normal down here. Too bad Dave doesn't listen. Fins are a consistent QB away from getting past the 1st rd. The fins are starting to get injured. Right on time like the past few years. Kepp it up and you may make 1st rd like always.

STFU, you dont have a single clue. Fiedlers family must be the ones buying up all the #9 Jerseys huh?

Here is another hint to help clue you in. They have made it past the first round in two of the last three years!

And if the Bills keep it up they might just get a sniff of smelling the first round, leaving them with some kind of interest, thinking they might get there NEXT YEAR........

Originally posted by FiedlerSucks

BREATH!! Feel better? It's great to let it all out!! Hey...I've always been a fiedler NON fan. The game was a loss by the whole team!

F*CK YOU!! Dumba**!!

LOL RIGHT!

This is rediculous..... however I'll continue because I am so amused at your self indulged ego fest.

I never said I had debate class. So while preaching your first rule of debate to me you yourself ignored the same rule. You made an assumptioin not only once but in 2 consecutive posts.

You get no star, no happy gram, just a big fat F!

congratulations!

Originally posted by chambers84

F*CK YOU!! Dumba**!!

Can't ya just chill with the name calling? Response to your first invitation......I wouldn't give you the time of day, and to the 2nd part, I'm really not that dumb. Just chill and let me vent my opinion

Lesson for all the ignorant so called fans.

Jay played a WICKED game for 3 quarters. Yet he's to blame for the final quarter because he didn't pull the 4th quarter out of his a$$ yet again (how many times did he save this teams a$$ last year?).

Here's a few questions for you all.

Which teams offensive line allowed 2 sacks and 5 knockdowns BEFORE the 4th quarter even began and got significantly worse when Mark Dixon went down?

What teams defensive line touched a certain QB with their hands only TWICE during the game and contributed a total of 2 knockdowns and pretty much gave that certain QB a huge pocket and amazing amount of time.

Which teams defense made no significant plays the entire game and had to sell their souls to get a certain offense off the field?

Which team abandoned the run and passed exclusively to the point of taking their star RB out of the game in the 4th.

The defense played like SHlT the entire game but all you jay bashers want to jump on Jay who helped put 30 pts on this board.

I'm not defending Jay......he played a crap 4th quarter and couldn't save this one for us. However I can't find any logic in blaming our QB for not leading us to 50pts. Somehow I just feel like a moron if I try to justify that reasoning.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Even if we lose this game. Don't say it was because of Fiedler's 3 picks. None of them were his fault. Two were deflected by his receivers into the defense's hands and the third was a pass that was overthrown because he thought Chambers would be there. Chambers stopped though instead. This loss wasn't Fiedler's fault so don't blame it on him because I know several people will. The problem was we gave up 50 points. That's the problem and that was unacceptable.
saucer ears had 4 picks!:D

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Lesson for all the ignorant so called fans.

Jay played a WICKED game for 3 quarters. Yet he's to blame for the final quarter because he didn't pull the 4th quarter out of his a$$ yet again (how many times did he save this teams a$$ last year?).

Here's a few questions for you all.

Which teams offensive line allowed 2 sacks and 5 knockdowns BEFORE the 4th quarter even began and got significantly worse when Mark Dixon went down?

What teams defensive line touched a certain QB with their hands only TWICE during the game and contributed a total of 2 knockdowns and pretty much gave that certain QB a huge pocket and amazing amount of time.

Which teams defense made no significant plays the entire game and had to sell their souls to get a certain offense off the field?

Which team abandoned the run and passed exclusively to the point of taking their star RB out of the game in the 4th.

The defense played like SHlT the entire game but all you jay bashers want to jump on Jay who helped put 30 pts on this board.

I'm not defending Jay......he played a crap 4th quarter and couldn't save this one for us. However I can't find any logic in blaming our QB for not leading us to 50pts. Somehow I just feel like a moron if I try to justify that reasoning.

Wow...all this because I said I'm not a Fiedler fan?

Back
Top Bottom