Don't blow Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't blow Fiedler

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Even if we lose this game. Don't say it was because of Fiedler's 3 picks. None of them were his fault. Two were deflected by his receivers into the defense's hands and the third was a pass that was overthrown because he thought Chambers would be there. Chambers stopped though instead. This loss wasn't Fiedler's fault so don't blame it on him because I know several people will. The problem was we gave up 50 points. That's the problem and that was unacceptable.

I don't know Breck....a ball that hits the receiver in the hands and deflects to a defender is the receivers fault but a ball that the receiver can just barely get a hand on is Jay's fault

You''re right about the Defense today....they blew chunks!!!

That last one was the only one that was Jay's fault. Oh well, we're 3-1, that's not bad. They just outplayed and outsmarted us today. I still think the penalties in the first half killed us.

Anyone who blames Fiedler for this loss is an idiot.

The Chiefs scored 48 points on us. Jay Fiedler wasn't playing every position on defense.

Amazing the first game we need for the qb to win and well u c. By the way he had chambers on a deep route but that sorry ass arm of his couldn't get the job done.

Jay Fiedler didn't help that much, but I wouldn't blame him.

Fiedler had no choice but to throw the ball to get us in the game. Most of those interceptions came when we were down. Bottom line is that we should pass as a change of pace, not as our primary weapon. And the defense should keep us in the game long enough for that strategy to be effective. They did not and forced us to pass almost the whole game. The defense gets at least 80% of the blame here.

We scored over 30 points with Ricky getting like 60 yards on the ground. How the hell can you blame him for anything? Only one pick was his fault and that was the last one and by that point, it didn't really matter anyways. We got 30 points and the defense didn't get one turnover for us to feast on. Those 30 points were OUR hard earned points, not the defense giving us the ball at the 5 and us getting a cheapy touchdown. Not only did we get 30 points, but we scored 6 times today. Not bad, especially in that crazy stadium. Arrowhead has been said to be the loudest outdoor stadium ever and from the sound of it on the TV, it sounded like it was today. I give props to Jay for hanging in there and not quitting. Also, the o-line was not very good today and for two of his picks, he didn't have his starting LT protecting his blindside.

Here come the Fiedler bashing worms out of the woodwork....where have you girls been when Jay was the number one rated QB in the league? Don't come spreading your "I always Knew he sucked" BS now....F'n losers...

1st Int was his fault and fourth is just icing on the cake(but the other two weren't his fault)...I'm not really upset with Fiedler performance because he does have injured index finger and makes it difficult for him....I would like to direct the blame to Bates game planning.....There no doubt we have improved on run D but he didn't bring on the heat ...He hardly blitz and when we did of course it got picked up..KC offensive line came out to play today because previous games they didn't look this good ..OH no wait Jim Bates couldn't figure it out looking previous games that you need to blitz to get Green rattle.....The Jaguars were able to bring on the pressure and Jaguars have less talent on defense....This game was just pathetic ......

Love these Jay haters coming out after he has that one bad game. Where the **** were you losers the past 3 games? Exactly. You weren't here. Your comments don't mean ****.

We were down playing from pretty much 2 TD's down most of the 2nd half and we abandoned the run completely.

We get no pressure whatsoever from our D-Line. Did you bother to count how many times Trent had 4-5 seconds to pass. Any QB could have beat us today with that time. We had already lost this game by the time Jay threw his 2nd INT. Our defense was non existant. Arturo got torched. Zach and the rest of the LB's were non-existant. Heck even Madison was getting beaten.

Figures we finally upgrade our offense only to have our defense slide. Hopefully this is just a Dick Vermeil problem (ie: Rams win last year) as far as our D goes.

Here's to hoping Surtain is back next week.

Back
Top Bottom