Down 10-0, Tannehill to Offense "Take a Deep Breath, We ARE going to win this game" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Down 10-0, Tannehill to Offense "Take a Deep Breath, We ARE going to win this game"

On the Parker TD it looked like no one else was open - including Landry who looked like he was being held as he turned to his right towards the end zone. Wonder if that would have been called? Glad it wasn't needed!

from Ryan's post game press conference.

Nice!! :up:

goosebumps.gif

My dad and I watched the game after it was recorded, we had some buisness to handle today (not that anyone cares :lol:)

I felt like just fast forwarding to the end to just see the end and move on, luckily I didn't. Ryan ****ing Tannehill ball's have dropped, and they're deep inside the NFL's mouth.

Also, DVP is back and boy is he gonna be special.

He didn't play like crap for 53 minutes or whatever bs. Never had a chance per the norm but clutch is what I described him to those who I was sitting with. As I walked out the door I said clutch to those who bemoaned him as horrible through 3 quarters. They (Dolphins fans) still said he was horrible after the game. I'm glad there are those here that recognize (finally) what some of us have been saying all along.

He didn't play like crap for 53 minutes or whatever bs. Never had a chance per the norm but clutch is what I described him to those who I was sitting with. As I walked out the door I said clutch to those who bemoaned him as horrible through 3 quarters. They (Dolphins fans) still said he was horrible after the game. I'm glad there are those here that recognize (finally) what some of us have been saying all along.

I mean the entire offense played like crap. Him included. Gase included. He had the overthrow to Stills that should of been picked but Kenny stayed with it and was able to knock it loose. There was just overall this extremely conservative mindset for 53 minutes due to the lack of confidence in the offensive line . . . But The offensive line actually wasn't ever really terrible in this game . . . They were outclassed, but they battled, something the Turner/Thomas line Never did. The two Tannehill massacre hits came on a safety blitz where the RB just seemed to not know what to do.

53 minutes saw Tannehill revert to being more stagnant and cautious . . . Last two drives you saw a QB say hell with it and improvise that pocket like "franchise" QBs can do. It is NEVER going to be perfect . . . This is something I harped on for 4 years, the line just didn't start playing well, Ryan Tannehill specifically stepped his game up and made it happen and it helped his line. He felt backside pressure and moved, he stepped up and moved down, he scrambled, etc. He is clearly more comfortable with no huddle/uptempo that is for sure.

I mean I am not sure how you can call those first 53 minutes something other than crap from anybody on offense. But it doesn't matter, and honestly nobody will care after today.

This is a different QB these last 5 games and he deserves the praise just like when the team was losing he got the lion's share of the blame. Any Tannehill basher that can't face that fact has an agenda. Can't blame him for losing and then have a theory that we are winning despite him. Nonsense.

Starting to anticipate big plays from him now when he moves and breaks free of the pocket, can just feel parker or stills breaking open deep. My faith has wavered at times for sure but the man is stepping up

As much as Dolphins offense struggled they understood this Rams team are front runners, punch them in the mouth once i.e put some points on the board and they will implode.

Not a big fan of Rodney Harrison but he is spot on when he laments how undisciplined and selfish Jeff Fisher coached teams are. That roughing the passer penalty by Donald sums up the Rams, stupid, selfish, no leadership and mentally weak

This was a game that normally we would be on the other side of. This was a game good teams find a way to win. When you play like crap but they leave the door open. We finally have a real team folks.

That's a good observation. It seems that in recent years would we be sitting on a lead late in the game, and I'd be wondering what unique way we'd find to lose the game. Feels good to be on the right side of a comeback.

Back
Top Bottom