Dowwel Loggains Being Interviewed By Dolphins For Hc | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowwel Loggains Being Interviewed By Dolphins For Hc

Can't wait to see him on the podium with his cap pulled down over his eyes

Maybe the are just getting in Gase's head a bit. To create distrust in the ranks of NY's Offense.

Man, this place would implode if Dowell Loggains was promoted.

Dowell Loggains.

Head Coach of the Miami Dolphins.
Sad thing about that is that it wouldn't surprise many of us at all

Loggains spent 2014 as the quarterbacks coach for the Cleveland Browns. He was an advocate of drafting Texas A&M party boy Johnny Manziel to be the face of the franchise, and was the coach Manziel infamously texted during the draft to "come get [him]."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowell_Loggains

The Bears struggled during Loggains' tenure as OC, with a November 2017 ranking by ESPN placing him dead last among 32 playcallers,[12] while the offense ended the 2017 season averaging just 16.5 points per game (29th in the league).

Can't come up with a reasonable explanation for this one. Head-scratcher if ever there was one.

Richard remains my 1st choice.
Rizzi I can support.
Flores would require a leap of faith (in Grier we trust).
Loggains just don't see how this can be taken seriously.

The explanation is i think ross and company are catching wind that richards and flores are NOT overly interested in coming here and are trying every way possible to make a deal worth their while to stay with their current teams. Jerry really wants richards to stay and i think he will.

JJ is the one owner ross doesnt want to get in a bidding war with. Flores may be the last guy standing because billicheck isnt concerned if he stays or goes and you can bet flores is trying to catch any crumb to fall so he can stay and have something to tell the press why he turned down a RARE h/c oportunity.

So this logains thing is not just a curtesy. It could be they didnt like rizzi this morning probably over things he wanted control over, and thats his staff and maybe some salary issues (good for him, dont be a chump!). I am fine with rizzi and think he would be a fantastic choice for our coach. Or, maybe this logaines thing is some week attempt at getting richards and flores to pick up their phones again which may not be happening any longer. Nothing in that interview bids well right now.

Back
Top Bottom