Draft Day Two Thread | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Two Thread

When I asked you about him you said you link him as a source of information, it's that simple, yet you are linking his opinion, not information. I was trying to determine if this guys opinion should be information or opinion is all. Those are two different things.
I link opinions, stats and information. Seems like you have a problem? If you don't like what I post or link, just block me.

Achane also adds a really good kick returner should they choose to use him there. 20 kick returns in college, took two to the house. Averaged 31 yards per kick return. Even if you removed the two TD returns for 95 and 96 yards, he returned 18 kicks for a 23.4 yard average. Wonder if the possibility of punt returns will also be there.
His kickoff returns are electric. Punt returning is a whole different thing.

LoL I am until I see Austin Jackson and Liam Eichenburg in my nightmares again 😆
Do not listen to the voice’s inside your head. Oh yeah, and don’t dream, sorry don’t have nightmares! Just relax and take it all in.

I’ll be honest with you. I don’t see that 4.32.

Obviously the kid is “fast” and “quick” but too often in those highlights he wasn’t opening up distance on guys that will never play in the NFL.

Seems more like a 4.40-4.42 guy in the open field.

I’ll ask the question another way….

Does that guy look faster than Waddle?
Just a little slower than T.Hill?
About the same speed as Mosert?
Wow he’s a slow is Mostert… Sheet

Back
Top Bottom