Draft grades from around the net | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft grades from around the net

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
I give Miami a B. B for Bad lol.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...grades-32-grades-for-32-grades-but-only-one-a

Miami Dolphins

Best pick: They moved back form No. 8 to 13 in a trade with the Eagles earlier this offseason and still landed one of the top players in the draft in tackle Laremy Tunsil. Yes, he has some questions off the field but he is a dominant player.

Questionable move: Taking Tunsil is still a move that will be questioned. He will be watched closely in his first few years off the field.

Third-day gem: Sixth-round receiver Jakeem Grant is tiny, but he can fly. He might be able to add a speed threat to the offense, but especially as a return man.

Analysis: They landed four good players with their first four picks. In addition to Tunsil, they got corner Xavien Howard, running back Kenyan Drake and receiver Leante Carroo. That's a good haul for general manager Mike Tannenbaum and gang.

Grade: B+

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...grades-32-grades-for-32-grades-but-only-one-a

Miami Dolphins

Best pick: They moved back form No. 8 to 13 in a trade with the Eagles earlier this offseason and still landed one of the top players in the draft in tackle Laremy Tunsil. Yes, he has some questions off the field but he is a dominant player.

Questionable move: Taking Tunsil is still a move that will be questioned. He will be watched closely in his first few years off the field.

Third-day gem: Sixth-round receiver Jakeem Grant is tiny, but he can fly. He might be able to add a speed threat to the offense, but especially as a return man.

Analysis: They landed four good players with their first four picks. In addition to Tunsil, they got corner Xavien Howard, running back Kenyan Drake and receiver Leante Carroo. That's a good haul for general manager Mike Tannenbaum and gang.

Grade: B+

Damn. I even had that one open. LOL. I will add it to the post.

Do we make the playoffs now. Can we win the division now after this draft. Let me know in detail please.

Thanks for sharing, checked out some of the grades around the net myself and was surprised to see a lot of high marks for Miami. Though i love this draft more than any I can remember since the Tannehill draft, I usually expect the "talking heads" to mark them low regardless, at least until we start winning games.

I'll say C- This is not simply based on who we drafted. This is based on the fact of what we traded to get the players we drafted. Two WRs? I can see one late. But trading two middle picks from next year to move up very little to draft a WR in the 3rd? WTF was that? That just blows my mind. I will say this though: the two WRs we drafted have some serious chips on their shoulders and some serious skills. BUT, we bypassed some serious needs and gave up too much to draft two at a position that is one of our only strengths. Makes no sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom