Draft Network 7 Round Miami Mock | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Network 7 Round Miami Mock

I would take that draft in a heartbeat. Our line play way dreadful last year and our O line has been weak for years. Fix the line before anything else; this has always been rule #1 in the NFL.

No, there is one elite QB and one very good QB.

There are maybe 3 elite DBs in the draft...maybe.

The DL units goes several rounds deep same as the o-line. The meat and potatoes of this draft are the meat and potatoes of the team.

Incorrect. There are three elite quarterbacks, Haskins, Lock, Murray. And it is unacceptable not to get one when they are available.

There are a bunch of elite DBs. Here is the list, just from the combine, those who tested:

CB

David Long, Michigan
Isaiah Johnson, Houston
Corey Ballentine, Washburn,
Chris Boyd, Texas,
Sean Bunting, Central Michigan
Amani Orunwariye, Penn State
Mike Jackson, Miami
Darnell Savage, Maryland

And there are other. like Mike Fields, Clemson and Greedy Williams who did not test but show eliteness.

S

Marvell Tell, USC
Taylor Rapp, Wash
Amani Hooker, Iowa
Juan Thornill, UV
Ken Webster, Ole Miss
Sheldrick Redwine, Miami
Will Harris, BC

And others like Deonte Thompson, ALA, and Nasir Adderly who show eliteness but did not test. There are plenty to build an elite secondary which is a priority to get ahead of the game and become really good now. So that we can have plays like McCourty made running across the field and batting down the pass. So that we can cover and get time to rush the QB.

Incorrect. There are three elite quarterbacks, Haskins, Lock, Murray. And it is unacceptable not to get one when they are available.

There are a bunch of elite DBs. Here is the list, just from the combine, those who tested:

CB

David Long, Michigan
Isaiah Johnson, Houston
Chris Boyd, Texas,
Mike Jackson, Miami
Darnell Savage, Maryland

And there are other. like Mike Fields, Clemson and Greedy Williams who did not test but show eliteness.

S

Marvell Tell, USC
Taylor Rapp, Wash
Amani Hooker, Iowa
Juan Thornill, UV
Ken Webster, Ole Miss
Sheldrick Redwine, Miami
Will Harris, BC

And others like Deonte Thompson, ALA, and Nasir Adderly who show eliteness but did not test. There are plenty to build an elite secondary which is a priority to get ahead of the game and become really good now. So that we can have plays like McCourty made running across the field and batting down the pass. So that we can cover and get time to rush the QB.

There are a lot of late day 2/day 3 guys being listed. Hell Webster may not get drafted at all...UDFA who may get lucky and make a roster as a specials guy. Why, based on what he does on the field, would he be considered "elite".

If I were to follow the rule of "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" in regards to this mock, I will say: I like Omenihu in round 2.

The draft is filled with ELITE players at CRITICAL positions, QB and DB. Those are the critical spots, and expensive in FA.

Each post you make tells me more and more that you truly have no idea what you are talking about.

Appreciate the enthusiasm though.

I don't understand comments like these....

If you have a different view or opinion why not state it?.... with good info as to why your selection makes more sense?....

Personally I like the approach... build the trenches with the best talent available.... have we not learned that no matter who lines up at the "key" positions … well we all know the rest of that line...

The ONLY risk I would take is to grab a QB as soon as possible (a decent trade or move up scenario)… but I wouldn't mortgage the future to get a guy

A RT at 13 is a hard approach to get behind.

CB

David Long, Michigan
Isaiah Johnson, Houston
Chris Boyd, Texas,
Mike Jackson, Miami
Darnell Savage, Maryland

S

Marvell Tell, USC
Taylor Rapp, Wash
Amani Hooker, Iowa
Juan Thornill, UV
Ken Webster, Ole Miss
Sheldrick Redwine, Miami
Will Harris, BC

Damn, look at all that elite talent. According to Largo, this is shaping up to be a generational draft for DBs.

We better not take a ****ing OT round 1. Pick an ok RT or even a LT round 3/4 with good feet, coach him up, and stick him at RT

Last edited:
Watson ****ing sucks!!!

636401348515888392-AP-Patriots-Texans-Football.jpg

Depending on the board, with no trade ups, if a quality athletic DLINE man is there, I take him. I'm in no way opposed to taking a offensive linemen by any means. I just think the "elite" talent by odds will come out on the DLINE prospects.

Back
Top Bottom