Draft Rumors Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Rumors Thread

I've found Miller to be among the better media draftniks out there. He has connections to teams and players and he tweeted about Stanley to the Chargers a day before Mayock even put out his mock. For info from teams, sure Mayock is better, but from a talent evaluation standpoint Miller beats him and a lot of the other draft media types and I follow several on Twitter.

Don't like his content? Ok, sure. Is he a fraud? Ha ha, not even close.

He's a complete fraud. Zeirlin tweeted it first than Mayock, mocked it, than miller was all over twitter with his, "mark my words" bs.

The last time I read an article of his on 3 different occasions he sourced NFL GMs. I'm suppose to believe NFL GMs are calling up matt miller a bleacher writer, and giving them all there inside info? Give me break.

As for talent evaluation he steals from everyone else. Anytime Riddick or DJ say something that goes against his big board, he will change it immediately and make up some bs excuse as to why he didn't see something the first time.

He's gotten called out multiple times by media for basically switching his stance on players once other draft media guys talked them up, or even broke a story. Yesterday it happened with Ryan Kelly when someone from espn called him out for it.

Walter football called him out earlier too for pretending to break a story that someone else broke. Miller is a weasel.

Back
Top Bottom