Draft Thread (unofficial) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (unofficial)

lol you just want Williams but i agree lets just skip them enough waiting

Crisis said:
How about we try and get a replacement owner ASAP?

This sounds like the best solution to me. Maybe we could post something on the main page and get someone new. Whats up with the mods? This league has already been dragged out too long. Any longer and the real draft will be over before this one even starts. If they come back and don't agree with the way we're doing it, we can always just start it over.

saves said:
Alright...have you seen a mod here lately, lets at least skip this guy and have whoever pick for them at the end of the round.

I am sure that we can get someone to pick for them. I am sure that there are some guys that dont mind to pick for 2 teams.

Finz Fury said:
This sounds like the best solution to me. Maybe we could post something on the main page and get someone new. Whats up with the mods? This league has already been dragged out too long. Any longer and the real draft will be over before this one even starts. If they come back and don't agree with the way we're doing it, we can always just start it over.

Come on people we would have to teach them the rules, they missed trading and Free Agency and would just be here for the draft, who cares if one team goes unaccounted for its just the bucs, Cleveland is here Tampa is not Cleveland pick

JAREDMANN said:
Come on people we would have to teach them the rules, they missed trading and Free Agency and would just be here for the draft, who cares if one team goes unaccounted for its just the bucs, Cleveland is here Tampa is not Cleveland pick

I agree, i think that if someone is on the clock that isnt active and the person who is next is. That pick should go to them.

The Bears at #4 are ready to pick. I disagree. By choosing to forfeit the banned player(s) picks, the strategy of the draft and the value of teh picks are alterred. Last year, the MODs would choose for the team based on roster spots and weaknesses of the team. I will be honest and say I would pick Mike Williams if he fell to #4, but I want this draft to be as fair and realistic as possible. After looking at the Bucs roster, I think it is in their best interest and of the league to give them Mike Williams.

EddieIrvine13 said:
The Bears at #4 are ready to pick. I disagree. By choosing to forfeit the banned player(s) picks, the strategy of the draft and the value of teh picks are alterred. Last year, the MODs would choose for the team based on roster spots and weaknesses of the team. I will be honest and say I would pick Mike Williams if he fell to #4, but I want this draft to be as fair and realistic as possible. After looking at the Bucs roster, I think it is in their best interest and of the league to give them Mike Williams.

Since thats how it worked last year, lets just give him Williams and move on.

A quick vote
1- Give Williams to Browns and skip Tampa
2- Give Williams to Tampa b/c thats who they would have taken (Dont need a MOD to tell us this)
I dont think getting a new person is an option it would take forever

JAREDMANN said:
its 1-1 (next vote wins)

Your the only one here...whats your opinion, skip the guy whos banned or give the ownerless team williams.:wink:

Sorry man but i think tampa should get Williams (RB and QB still there for ya)

JAREDMANN said:
its 1-1 (next vote wins)

That hardly seems fair.
Read Eddieirvines post about how it was handled last year. If we skip all of the bucs picks it will alter the whole draft. What if we run into a similar problem with another no show team? That would be a lot of skipped picks.

Back
Top Bottom