Draft Thread (unofficial) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (unofficial)

Finz Fury said:
That hardly seems fair.
Read Eddieirvines post about how it was handled last year. If we skip all of the bucs picks it will alter the whole draft. What if we run into a similar problem with another no show team? That would be a lot of skipped picks.

ya i agreed with you and it looks like we will do it that way

Browns you are up!!!!!!!!!

I am now lost. Did you went ahead and choose Williams for the Bucs pick, or did you skip the Bucs and now it is the Browns turn?

PhinDude88 said:
I am now lost. Did you went ahead and choose Williams for the Bucs pick, or did you skip the Bucs and now it is the Browns turn?

We just drafted according to the bucs biggest need and Williams was the best fit.

they are up and looking for a trade, so everyone else is waiting

The Browns select Antrell Rolle as the 3rd overall pick in the draft. With no imminent need at QB or RB, we take Rolle as the top defensive player on the board. His physical style should fit well with the new 3-4 defense that has been installed and he has a possibility of being the starting safety/corner for the team this up coming season.

Where are the friggin mods...this is ridiculous. It's been like 4 days that we've been talking about when the draft should be, and not one of the "commish's" has shown up.

stop trippin minfin the draft is going....we are all grown and we could handle this ourselves

Back
Top Bottom