Draft Thread (unofficial) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (unofficial)

With the 6th pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Alex Smith, Quarterback from Utah.

The Titans didn't view QB as their biggest need going into the draft, but seeing Alex Smith drop this far made them estatic and they knew they had to take him.

Wait, before we make this pick what about Miami?

It's not like the guy is inactive...His last activity was yesterday.

he took more than 15 hours of inactivity to THIS board...so 3 GM's picked the best player in his interest

Can you guys start making picks in the other thread?

EddieIrvine13 said:
He is the WR left that will have the biggest immediate impact IMO. He scores TDs.

Yeah, but you could've traded down 20 or so spots and still of landed him.

I dont think so... Someone told me they were hoping hed fall to 16. I bet if Oakland doesnt take a WR with the next pick they wouldve had him at 13. I know it was a reach, but I didnt care cuz WR is the only place I had a hole in my depth chart. I need a couple more backups but I do not want to risk getting a second tier WR by trading down. We'll see how fast the next WR is taken!

sory guys my computer has been broke and hevent got to check this all out in a while

Don't get your panties in a bunch,some people are deep into Exam time at University.

With the 7th overall selection the Raiders will select Derrick Johnson, Linebacker out of Texas

Back
Top Bottom