Draft Thread (unofficial) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (unofficial)

whats your point? i know he was. in fact i said it in my post. i wanted him and i didnt think there was a better receiver and didnt want any more picks.

49ers go Rogers
Lions go Merriman?
Dallas Barron
and San diego are estatic to get Cadillac
(just thought i would throw in some predictions)

does anyone else find it funny that San Diego and Kansas City have the worst RB's in the top 15 and they have the 2 best in the league in the real NFL.

Well i thought it was funny

In San Diego doesnt take a RB, i think KC will but then the next RB could fall almost to 20, probably wont happen but it could

JAREDMANN said:
does anyone else find it funny that San Diego and Kansas City have the worst RB's in the top 15 and they have the 2 best in the league in the real NFL.

Well i thought it was funny

In San Diego doesnt take a RB, i think KC will but then the next RB could fall almost to 20, probably wont happen but it could

Westbrook is a very good, versatile rb. I don't think he's the worst in the top 15. I also don't think Holmes is a top 2 rb. Don't get me wrong, he's a good rb but his o-line makes him look great. Johnson and Blaylock did just as well as he did while he was injured.

The Lions are now on the clock. I just got done making my pick.

Finz Fury said:
Westbrook is a very good, versatile rb. I don't think he's the worst in the top 15. I also don't think Holmes is a top 2 rb. Don't get me wrong, he's a good rb but his o-line makes him look great. Johnson and Blaylock did just as well as he did while he was injured.

Ya i never meant it that way just that San Diego with Westbrook is most likely then a different team to take a RB, I personally thought Westbrook was sweet. And i just said Johnson was a top two thinking fantasy wise, but still he's good enough

i think we are supposed to make our picks here and not on the other thread seeing how he asked for no posts

ps. I was right about Rogers

JAREDMANN said:
i think we are supposed to make our picks here and not on the other thread seeing how he asked for no posts

ps. I was right about Rogers

The other thread is you making your picks only. This thread is more of a discussing of who got picked where.

Back
Top Bottom