Draft Thread (unofficial) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (unofficial)

:shout:UMMMM Miami.............your on the clock

......:mad: :wall:

How about I make a new draft thread with just picks, so we can follow this easier?

:eek: Man this draft is a very unpredictable with Clayton going #4.

where the hell is miami..i mean seriously i know people are busy...but if you can check with the forum just 4 times a day we can get alot of things done in record time

What do you think about doing something like this:
A draft schedule so everyone knows WHEN they will pick.
5. 6:00-8:00
6. 8:00-9:00
7. 9:00-10:00
8. 10:00-11:00
9. 11:00-midnight.

We can start at 8 AM each day and run to midnight. That would be 16 picks a day. That would be 2 days per round, and we will be done in 2 weeks. At least we would be done with the first 3 rounds by draft day. If someone knows they wont be available at the time of the pick they can give someone their top 3-4 choices. Last year sometimes 10 picks would go an hour, and sometimes we would wait 5 hours for 1 pick. This way, no one has an excuse for missing a pick or taking longer than 1 hour. What do you all think?

i agree but at the present moment miami is lacking BIGTIME...they were on the clock for say ummmmmmm about 16 hours and honestly the way i feel i feel like letting three GMs pick for him so we can move on

if they take longer than 15 hours a MOD or 3 GMs pick for them....its easier and if they get upset they can quite...because they are not putting enough time into this

Well if the dude doesnt pick soon, then i think that we should pick Brown for him.

ok so with the 5th pick in the draft the Miami Dolphins Select Ronnie Brown RB Auburn University..

Back
Top Bottom