Drafting a Linebacker... yes, but which kind? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting a Linebacker... yes, but which kind?

DB could be part of that equation as well.

Or a trade down to recoup some lost picks this year and next.

I means this to me looks like it’s gonna be a best of two position race at #52 when we pick

Jack Campbell or best tight end on the board..whoever’s higher may win.

Jack imo has very nice zone spatial awareness, doesn’t fall for misdirection, but has the agility to redirect if he does in a quick fashion, I really like the agility he shows with his feet when he’s dropping in coverage and flipping his hips to cloud lanes, he’s really good at it..some hi level stuff in there for a man that tall at 6’5, 5 ints in his career is no joke, he may not be that fast but he’s a good all around movement athlete, with hops too, can easily dunk a basketball.

We’ll see how he runs, if it’s in the late 4.7- 4.8 range he may drop til the third..

If he’s in the 4.6 range prolly 2nd rounder.
I would have to think Campbell is on Miami’s short list. Agree, tight end could be a high priority as well.

I've seen a lot of posts where fans want this or that free agent, but I really doubt the Dolphins spend big. Meaning, this is likely going to be a heavy needs draft.

As I see it, that means offensive line, linebacker, corner, tight end and running back. Might add safety with how important that position is in a Fangio offense.

It looks like Miami could get a back pretty late. Doesn't appear to be that way with tight end. It's kind of roll the dice in this class of linebackers.

Unless they make several trades they are not going to be able to hit every need on the list, so a few FA moves will have to be made, probably not big ones though.

I would have to think Campbell is on Miami’s short list. Agree, tight end could be a high priority as well.

I've seen a lot of posts where fans want this or that free agent, but I really doubt the Dolphins spend big. Meaning, this is likely going to be a heavy needs draft.

As I see it, that means offensive line, linebacker, corner, tight end and running back. Might add safety with how important that position is in a Fangio offense.

It looks like Miami could get a back pretty late. Doesn't appear to be that way with tight end. It's kind of roll the dice in this class of linebackers.
I just believe and hope any money we spend should be spent on the Oline

I also think Miami should be able to keep Mostert and Wilson. So, perhaps they add a running back late.
There are some good backs in this draft that fall right in line with our three top 100 picks

Israel, Chase Brown and Tajae spears to me our my top 3 relative to our range.

If we can get something like

Jack Campbell/ linebacker, Israel, Brown, Spears/Running back, and LaPorta or Tucker Craft/ tight end, I will be extremely happy

There are some good backs in this draft that fall right in line with our three top 100 picks

Israel, Chase Brown and Tajae spears to me our my top 3 relative to our range.

If we can get something like

Jack Campbell/ linebacker, Israel, Brown, Spears/Running back, and LaPorta or Tucker Craft/ tight end, I will be extremely happy
Yes, I would agree.

Back
Top Bottom