Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE! | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE!

I could not have timed this tread any better "A DAY BEFORE" the reports come out that this Kid admitted he's a "Crack Head".....

CK how do you like me now? (I am your nemesis) :)

I would say all that bias BS you put together for that Lazy reporter (I skipped through it all) I bet not one word on him being a crack head.....

Now egg is all over your face, Dave Hyde's face and those "STUPID MINDLESS PUPPETS" who have worshiped your unbalanced views face’s.........

I could not have timed this tread any better "A DAY BEFORE" the reports come out that this Kid admitted he's a "Crack Head".....

I would say all that bias BS you put together for that Lazy reporter (I skipped through it all) I bet not one word on him being a crack head.....

Now egg is all over your face, Dave Hyde's face and those "STUPID MINDLESS PUPPETS" who have worshiped your unbalanced views face’s.........

Somebody ban this troll already.

Funny....I have not violated any rules...you can ignore me if you want but you can't because you are full of hate......and you can't resist coming over in MY THREAD and spewing your hate!

Bye Bye!

Thank You in advance....

HATER!!!

Funny....I have not violated any rules...you can ignore me if you want but you can't because you are full of hate......and you can't resist coming over in MY THREAD and spewing your hate!

Bye Bye!

Thank You in advance....

HATER!!!

2troll-1.jpg

My minion decides to stay....... Go get me my drink little boy and I will tell you a story.

Oustanding.

Cam Newton has had more real controversy surrounding his character than Mallet has, but people still seem to grade Newton on skills only. Our NFL media just sucks.

P.S - this thread sucks.

But, Mallett does intrigue many Dolphins fans. A growing contingent seems to believe he could be the next great Dolphins quarterback, a fact that derives at least partially from his remarkable similarities to Dan Marino.

This is the crux as to way many want Mallett......

That is why I am confused. We don't need another Marino, We need a Team that can win it all.......

How many SB rings did Marino bring to Miami?

ZERO in 16 years....

Even though I enjoyed Marino's career I would trade his 16 years for a few SB's any day!

IT'S A TEAM SPORT!!!!

The OFFENSE needs to be fixed.......not the QB.

Cam Newton has had more real controversy surrounding his character than Mallet has, but people still seem to grade Newton on skills only. Our NFL media just sucks.

P.S - this thread sucks.

Cam Newton admitted to smoking Crack?

But, Mallett does intrigue many Dolphins fans. A growing contingent seems to believe he could be the next great Dolphins quarterback, a fact that derives at least partially from his remarkable similarities to Dan Marino.

This is the crux as to way many want Mallett......

That is why I am confused. We don't need another Marino, We need a Team that can win it all.......

How many SB rings did Marino bring to Miami?

ZERO in 16 years....

Even though I enjoyed Marino's career I would trade his 16 years for a few SB's any day!

IT'S A TEAM SPORT!!!!

The OFFENSE needs to be fixed.......not the QB.

The quarterback is a part of the offense. Guess what? That needs to be fixed more than any other position on the offense. Henne sucks.

Back
Top Bottom