Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE! | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE!

I just did a Mock draft based off of no trades and as the players fell off the board the BPA in my scenario was Tyron Smith........

Obviously I took Mallett off my board. He was high on Crack!

And yes, I said we don’t need another Marino. That is why most of you want Mallett........

Well there will only be one Marino and that one was good enough for me.

Time to move on........

Miami needs a QB who is mobile I suspect they are going to navigate towards a WCO or some hybrid version of that......

To bad Brandon Marshall is not a talent evaluator because if he was and his job was on the line I know he would not draft Mallett....but some people will not give up. But they have that right....

How many more days before we get the answer…..9?

The problem here at this place is some "Unbalanced" person with a megaphone has somehow convinced his minions that drafting Mallett is a must I can in one post prove how that person I have identified is unbalanced. He was that way years ago and he still is that way today. He's a thin skin little girl who thinks he's smarter than any of you and if you dare to oppose his opinion he sulks and resort to attacking you.

:lol:

When are you gonna realize nobody gives a **** about this stupid *** thread anymore?

& you use Kiper & Mcshay as people fans and scouts should listen to ?

When are you gonna realize nobody gives a **** about this stupid *** thread anymore?

& you use Kiper & Mcshay as people fans and scouts should listen to ?

Why are you posting in a thread you don't give a **** about? You have options. I am not blind do you see the number of views this thread has generated in just a few days? It's more than any other in that span of time...so somebody is looking and I stand by it and defend my position....that is why some haters are here.
I am a fresh new voice to defend an opposing view.....I am not here for your approval.
No it was Gruden (who you conveniently skipped) that they were quoting and i would still respect any one of those three over the "Unbalanced One"

Assuming Miami is moving towards a WCO do you think Mallett fits?

I do not like your #1 (obviously) and #6 pick but I do like everything else....

Instead of drafting two QB's with different skills why not draft one with both a big arm and can run?

Like: Colin Kaepernick? In the 2nd or 3rd....

Oh look, the latest attention whore du jour "nemesis in his own mind of a once 17yo CKParrothead" is back pimping for attention. I'd wager his sincerity throughout this exercise in mental masturbation is as credible as was his promise to move on.

2rm09ab-1.jpg

Bama's Mark Ingram says knee is '100 percent'

By JOHN ZENOR

AP Sports Writer

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- Former Alabama tailback Mark Ingram says his knee is "100 percent" healthy.
The 2009 Heisman winner said Tuesday he doesn't know where the reports are coming from that NFL teams are concerned about his surgically repaired knee. Ingrams says that is "false information" and that NFL teams and Dr. James Andrews have "given positive reports on my knee."
Ingram had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee on Aug. 31, but missed only the first two games. He is projected as a late first-round pick.
Ingram says he has worked out for the Miami Dolphins and visited the St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins and New Orleans Saints.
He'll be on the cover of NCAA Football 12, EA Sports announced Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/...rreport.com&utm_medium=referral#ixzz1K5cj7EfH

This would reflect the safe pick which I am still overall in favor of....​

Oh look, the latest attention whore du jour "nemesis in his own mind of a once 17yo CKParrothead" is back pimping for attention. I'd wager his sincerity throughout this exercise in mental masturbation is as credible as was his promise to move on.
I am having to much fun messing with the true attention whores...even the ones with a cool avatar....:)

I do not hate Mallett I just do not think in our Division where we have two of the top Defensive minds in the game we would be foolish enough to put a Statute at the QB position.....

Call me crazy!

If they draft him I will wish him well, but I also wish Henne well too.....

Back
Top Bottom