Drafting R.Brown was a waste. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting R.Brown was a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Lamar Gordon accomplished in his career to garner all this love? He was beaten out last year by a rookie (Stephen Jackson). The only reason we traded for him was out of deperation. He may be a decent back but don't over value him.

not a waste.... I give lamar a year or two and he's out... good back up but nothing more.... Ronnies gonna be the real deal...Franchise back...

minus said:
L.Gordon has the talent to be a feature back and you also have Sammy Morris who did fairly good job behind a terrible line.Running wasn't the biggest need.I know Saban excuse was that he drafted best player available but he wasn't even best player available.

Good! Let those two backs show that they can be good players so Saban can have trade bait if and when we need help at another position.

And Chambers, Boston, or Booker should be dumped for D. Thompson ... We should have never picked up Ricky because we had T. Minor ... No need to change the OL for this year, last year's bunch was great ... :shakeno:

If we base all of our decisions on minicamp performances, we'd be lucky to be 4-12.

chuckcole said:
And Chambers, Boston, or Booker should be dumped for D. Thompson ... We should have never picked up Ricky because we had T. Minor ... No need to change the OL for this year, last year's bunch was great ... :shakeno:

If we base all of our decisions on minicamp performances, we'd be lucky to be 4-12.

I guess you missed by pre-draft post.It has nothing to do on mini camp performance.

Lamar Gordon was nothing more than average as a back-up in St. Louis. He did nothing last year before he got injured. But hey, he's doing well in mini-camps with no pads on, so he must be a great running back!!

:rolleyes:

Ya its only minicamps, but ya, Ronnie Brown was definately a waste.

Thank god youre not running this team.

DolFan31 said:
Ya its only minicamps, but ya, Ronnie Brown was definately a waste.

Thank god youre not running this team.

You and me both. If this dude was running our team, then 4-12 here we come.

Minus,

I hate to say this but you must not know football that much. Gordon is an injured prone kind of guy and i dont think he will be a good starter. Gordon cant improve your running or passing game like Brown can. Brown was def a great pick for us because our offense will be better with him in it. This thread is really a joke to everyone who reads it.

minus said:
I guess you missed by pre-draft post.It has nothing to do on mini camp performance.
I looked through your posts to find this post but all I could find was you saying you wanted A. Smith or C. Williams I couldn't find one about Lamar Gordon please help here you keep mentioning it I would like to read it.

PhinDude88 said:
Minus,

I hate to say this but you must not know football that much. Gordon is an injured prone kind of guy and i dont think he will be a good starter. Gordon cant improve your running or passing game like Brown can. Brown was def a great pick for us because our offense will be better with him in it. This thread is really a joke to everyone who reads it.
:yeahthat:

minus said:
Yes, I did. I just figured that this post must be all-inclusive. If not, just add to the original post.

But without reading it, I can't see any reason why it would be a waste. Even if you consider that Gordon is very talented, you need depth, especially at the RB position. I think we figured that out last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom