Drake kicking butt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake kicking butt

Really? You conveintly forgot the horse caller that help convert the down and give them an additional 15 yards?

No?
Who peed in your cheerios bro? You're a little intense there. I'm saying the kid played well on the drive and yes I saw the penalty.

Drake is playing well because he wants to. Simple as that. This is a mercenary sport with mercenary fans all part of the free agency. You had Fitz playing at slot, McCain at FS, Davis at LT, Ballage starting at RB until recently. Those moves were not rocket science and we have to hope that they were made to actually tank if not all the picks in the world will not cover up that sort of decision making. Scary that our 2 Bama boys wanted out so bad and we ate tanking for Tus their Alabama teammate.

Players leave Pittsburgh and New England and drop off the map, they leave Miami and their careers soar. Welker, Fitzpatrick, Damian Williams, Drake, etc....
Too be fair, Drake had a good career in Miami. I throw this year out as no one is producing given the situation. He’s a good player.

Drake is playing well because he wants to. Simple as that. This is a mercenary sport with mercenary fans all part of the free agency. You had Fitz playing at slot, McCain at FS, Davis at LT, Ballage starting at RB until recently. Those moves were not rocket science and we have to hope that they were made to actually tank if not all the picks in the world will not cover up that sort of decision making. Scary that our 2 Bama boys wanted out so bad and we ate tanking for Tus their Alabama teammate.
It's the culture there. If they aren't winning they are crying for a trade. Saban in all his glory.

Who peed in your cheerios bro? You're a little intense there. I'm saying the kid played well on the drive and yes I saw the penalty.

BTW, You should read the forum rules.
The main board is for CURRENT Dolphins.
Kenyan Drake is not a Dolphins player.

This thread shouldn't be here.

Kenyan Drake is meh. One game with the Cardinals doesn’t change what he is which is a decent complimentary back.

Didn't know Charles Clay was also with the Cards.

I’m not sure how this is surprising at all. We know Drake has immense talent. He is more of a change of pace back. He excels in space and on short passes screens etc. he is not an every down back and is injury prone. He is electric and I love him as a player, he is a foundational player in a rotation. With that said we were going to lose him one way or the other.

if we were in year two in the rebuild I would say keep him, but we are still in the negative and rbs don’t age well. He will be a good role player for 3-4 more years and that’s it. Our new drake is currently a junior in college, so let’s move on..

The former Miami RB is someone who will excel in space. His first gain of the night was nice, he actually hit the hole. And ARZ schemed it well.

I said he would excel in a offense like KC, he fits their mold. He also would benefit from the QB.

Back
Top Bottom