Drake kicking butt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake kicking butt

I’m not sure how this is surprising at all. We know Drake has immense talent. He is more of a change of pace back. He excels in space and on short passes screens etc. he is not an every down back and is injury prone. He is electric and I love him as a player, he is a foundational player in a rotation. With that said we were going to lose him one way or the other.

if we were in year two in the rebuild I would say keep him, but we are still in the negative and rbs don’t age well. He will be a good role player for 3-4 more years and that’s it. Our new drake is currently a junior in college, so let’s move on..
Pretty much. I don’t get the bashing by some. I think you nailed it.

Happy to see Drake with 77 yards on 11 carries through 3 quarters. He also has 3 receptions for 45 yards. I'm not saying he's going to have good games every week, but it's not uncommon for players to look different on their second or even third team. Sometimes a fresh start and new system makes a difference.

When former Dolphins players suceed elsewhere and there are many these past few years that screams volumes regarding the phins office

BTW, You should read the forum rules.
The main board is for CURRENT Dolphins.
Kenyan Drake is not a Dolphins player.

This thread shouldn't be here.
You are a tool, I bet you would be a riot at parties if you were ever invited to one

Really? You conveintly forgot the horse caller that help convert the down and give them an additional 15 yards?

No?

definitely negates the 150+ total yards he has with 9 minutes left in the 4th. That guy sucks.

Dolphins never had superstar player but most of player were good to avg.. dolphins have never gotten Qb position right since Dan and right coach. It going be interesting what front office has plan going forward..N.E system is questionable outside of N.E.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom