Drake kicking butt | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake kicking butt

definitely negates the 150+ total yards he has with 9 minutes left in the 4th. That guy sucks.

Aren't you an Admin?
Why are you entertaining a thread on the main board for a non-Dolphins player?

Haven't you read the forum rules?

He's a good back, I like him. That being said, we weren't going to pay him for next year so he got to go. I wish him well
We offered him an extension last month and he and his agent never responded to it. He wanted to leave. You do not stop players who want to leave.

clearly he was dogging us all year... didnt wanna be here... bye

Yep....could be taken a few opposing ways though.....A. He was misused/mis-coached/"misunderstood" here or... B. He didn't have the talent in front of him to play behind here (not that the Cards O line is world class) or C. He played like crap for us in order to get the hell out of here as he saw how much of a joke this year was going to be. My money is on "C" also but it's hard to know the real truth with all the variables.

this drake guy on the cards looks pretty good. our backs are ****. you think they'll take a 6th for him?

Drake torched the second best run defense tonight. Why am I not even surprised.

If I was Hc would I let all of my good player go? No because you dont know how long it going take to rebuild? Tanking ain't easy. Yes dolphins was never SB team but they were alway in hunt for 6 spot in wildcard. Drake seem like good fit for Arizona

I think Joe Buck gets a bad rap overall, but can we just take it easy all the sudden saying Drake is a hidden Barry Sanders or Eric Dickerson. Even when the Dolphins were competitive, he was an ok back, who had trouble hanging onto the ball.

Drake balled out like we knew he would if he got the rock consistently. We can't develop talent for **** and when we kinda do we can't keep them. Crazy to me that some of you can't admit that and will just blindly defend all the Dolphins decisions still after decades of ineptitude

I think Joe Buck gets a bad rap overall, but can we just take it easy all the sudden saying Drake is a hidden Barry Sanders or Eric Dickerson. Even when the Dolphins were competitive, he was an ok back, who had trouble hanging onto the ball.

no one is saying hes Dickerson or Sanders but the talent has been there with this guy but you wouldn't know it with him being a dolphin

This is the type of offense Drake needed to be on.
Welker, really? Either you don't know what you're talking about or your memory is terrible. Welker was developed here and signed a poison pill contract with new England, where he desired to be, that Miami couldn't match without sacrificing way too much. Now come back with an honest argument next time, young man.
If we valued him he would have been here. We developed him? Was he a Pro Bowl player here? Was he catching 100 balls a season? Aren’t we supposed to keep our good players. Some of you guys kill me, this is why we suck. Drake got over 100 yards tonight against possibly the best team in the NFL, LMAO.

Just here to discuss Minkah Fitzpatrick and Kenyan Drake's "soaring careers."
Do they look different now that they aren’t here? Soaring is a little excessive but this guy was a third stringer here who was under utilized.

Back
Top Bottom