Drake kicking butt | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake kicking butt

Wow, just because he wants to. That’s good. Has nothing to do with blocking, play calling, opportunities, etc... He plays well when there’s a hole to run through. No running backs play well when they don’t have that. He led the league in ypc the other year. He’s blazing fast and shifty. Walton has a whopping 66 yards and people act like he’s Barry Sanders (I like Walton). Miami stinks and the smell starts with Ross and Grier, PERIOD! This team will be awful with Tua or Burrow or Aaron Rogers at the helm as long as those two are at the top of the organizational chart.
When your unispired you perform poorly and when your inspired your results are superior. Its the organizations duty to inspire their players and we failed Drake.

More yards in the first drive this week than Ballage had all game. Yeesh.

I check in and Drake has 6 carries for 18 yards. Sounds like he must have gotten a bunch of yards at once then a bunch of nothing plays. Sounds just like Kenyan Drake.

I do think he's in a great spot for him, a team that will get him the ball in space.

What? Drake career is already soaring?

Better than any RB we have, was never used properly here because we have idiot coaches. See previous posters list of players kicking ass when they leave here...except for tannehills WRs

Lol, Good try in the "Drake kicking butt" thread.
Try to be consistent next time.

Looked pretty good today against one of the best run defenses. Talented player who produces when used correctly. Meanwhile Ballage continues to suck in any role. All part of the plan, or something.

Looked pretty good today against one of the best run defenses. Talented player who produces when used correctly. Meanwhile Ballage continues to suck in any role. All part of the plan, or something.

Do Better! Show up every week and every game to praise Drake. Be consistent!
Drake 16/67/0

We got a conditional 6th for a guy that was probably our best skill player on offense. How is this a good move?

Back
Top Bottom