Drake kicking butt | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake kicking butt

Bottom line is we are led to believe Drake was a 3rd down change of pace back that needs limited carries. He looked like a featured back. Fitzpatrick looked like a bust with us and now he has played better in a handful games than he did in his entire time here. Seriously how hard is that to see or comprehend? I never said they were All World.

Bottom line is we are led to believe Drake was a 3rd down change of pace back that needs limited carries. He looked like a featured back. Fitzpatrick looked like a bust with us and now he has played better in a handful games than he did in his entire time here. Seriously how hard is that to see or comprehend? I never said they were All World.

I like Drake, but his time in Miami was spotty at best. Getting to a OC and HC that due to their QB, run a space stretch type game will benefit him...

In a dip your shoulder and drive type of offense, he is not.

Yes he looked good tonight, but it wasn't anything we haven't seen before.

I would have liked to keep him, he is a poor mans Reggie Bush. A player in the right system that can excel. Is a Kyler Murray offense vs a Josh Rosen type offense beneficial for Drake?

I wasn't led to believe anything.

Drake excelled at the end of 2017 as the feature back.

The reasons why he wasn't used in that role after that 5 or 6 game stretch aren't known to us, but the fact that he is capable of it isn't news to anybody (or shouldn't be).

I'm rooting for him.

Who peed in your cheerios bro? You're a little intense there. I'm saying the kid played well on the drive and yes I saw the penalty.
Aqua and orange colored glasses. Some homers on this board insist everybody this team jettisons sucks. Drake was a talent. What has no talent is the Dolphins front office and the offensive line for this football team. But don't worry, Tua well solve everything.

I wasn't led to believe anything.

Drake excelled at the end of 2017 as the feature back.

The reasons why he wasn't used in that role after that 5 or 6 game stretch aren't known to us, but the fact that he is capable of it isn't news to anybody (or shouldn't be).

I'm rooting for him.
Well said and correct on all points. He's a better overall talent than Walton.

BTW, You should read the forum rules.
The main board is for CURRENT Dolphins.
Kenyan Drake is not a Dolphins player.

This thread shouldn't be here.
Buddy, you just want to argue with somebody. If drinking turns you into a nasty person consider not drinking. I'm not buying in. BTW the thread was correctly moved so you should now be joyously happy. If not don't bother me about it.

Drake is talented and did well here. With our online early and the fact they wanted to trade him all year made this year a wash for him.

Those blaming the FO are still clueless as to what we are doing.

Watching Kyler Murray is so much fun. I doubt Arizona would have taken Drake, Stills, Tunsil and Fitzpatrick for the number 1 overall pick but I’d rather have Murray than Tua any day and I’m a Tua fan.

Aren't you an Admin?
Why are you entertaining a thread on the main board for a non-Dolphins player?

Haven't you read the forum rules?
I see you're still making friends on the forum..jeez!!!

If we valued him he would have been here. We developed him? Was he a Pro Bowl player here? Was he catching 100 balls a season? Aren’t we supposed to keep our good players. Some of you guys kill me, this is why we suck. Drake got over 100 yards tonight against possibly the best team in the NFL, LMAO.

We developed him into a competent receiver and returner when he was an UDFA, then got a second round pick in return. I don't think you even know what argument you're making any more. Seems like you're just here to complain about any and everything. Enjoy that.

We developed him into a competent receiver and returner when he was an UDFA, then got a second round pick in return. I don't think you even know what argument you're making any more. Seems like you're just here to complain about any and everything. Enjoy that.

We got a 6th for him. Could possibly turn in to a 5th. Looks like it will. Not sure where you're getting a 2nd from if you're talking about Drake

edit: sorry looks like you're talking about Welker. But yeah that trade didn't work out great for us either lol

Drake is playing well because he wants to. Simple as that.
Wow, just because he wants to. That’s good. Has nothing to do with blocking, play calling, opportunities, etc... He plays well when there’s a hole to run through. No running backs play well when they don’t have that. He led the league in ypc the other year. He’s blazing fast and shifty. Walton has a whopping 66 yards and people act like he’s Barry Sanders (I like Walton). Miami stinks and the smell starts with Ross and Grier, PERIOD! This team will be awful with Tua or Burrow or Aaron Rogers at the helm as long as those two are at the top of the organizational chart.

I said he would excel in a offense like KC, he fits their mold. He also would benefit from the QB.
What kind of RB will excel in an offense like the Dolphins run? Curious... We all know the answer.

Back
Top Bottom