Drake kicking butt | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake kicking butt

Better than any RB we have, was never used properly here because we have idiot coaches. See previous posters list of players kicking *** when they leave here...except for tannehills WRs
What about players that sucked then came here this year. I.e. taco..

Interesting to see what has happened to Drake since that one game...

Since that game, he has rushed for under 40 yards 4 times with one game over 60...

HAsn't had a TD since that game either.

Drake is who he is...from time to time he will wow you, every other time it will be more of the same.

Interesting to see what has happened to Drake since that one game...

Since that game, he has rushed for under 40 yards 4 times with one game over 60...

HAsn't had a TD since that game either.

Drake is who he is...from time to time he will wow you, every other time it will be more of the same.

And have a lifetime rushing ave of 4.6...hmmmm? yeah time to time
Even 4.1 currently which is 4 times the amount of the guy who replaced him here
Sorry, not buying your assessment

And have a lifetime rushing ave of 4.6...hmmmm? yeah time to time
Even 4.1 currently which is 4 times the amount of the guy who replaced him here
Sorry, not buying your assessment

What assessment is that...outside of the wow game from time to time, he is pretty much a below-average back. That is who he was in college...splash plays here and there, never consistant.

What do our current backs have to do with it? They didn't "replace him" it was moving on from a guy, getting a pick in return for someone who was leaving for FA anyways. We will draft at least one RB in the next draft...

Drake is a pretty good back, but I think we absolutely made the correct decision to trade him when we did. He seemed like a good guy and he gave us the Miami Miracle, so I hope he does alright for himself.

What assessment is that...outside of the wow game from time to time, he is pretty much a below-average back. That is who he was in college...splash plays here and there, never consistant.

What do our current backs have to do with it? They didn't "replace him" it was moving on from a guy, getting a pick in return for someone who was leaving for FA anyways. We will draft at least one RB in the next draft...

When used consistently during games I saw a solid back that could break it at anytime...hence his high career rushing ave

Drake is a pretty good back, but I think we absolutely made the correct decision to trade him when we did. He seemed like a good guy and he gave us the Miami Miracle, so I hope he does alright for himself.

May not be as easy to replace as many think
Easier to overpay a little and focus on a starter and the rest of the team

Drake has never been given the amount of volume his talent demands. Gase was trash, our line was trash, this team is and was trash.

Trading him was the right move because he realized how trash we are and wasn't going to re-sign anyway.

When used consistently during games I saw a solid back that could break it at anytime...hence his high career rushing ave
Yeah, but that 1, 3, 2, -1, 15 yard rotation isn't going to help you win games. Everybody wants a RB who gets you the consistent 3-4 yards every time they get the ball. That's why Frank Gore is still playing and why he played over Drake because consistency means drives and drives means points.

He isn't the kind of running back you give 20 carries to. Never was. Never will be.

I'd love to see the median rushing values of NFL RBs, not the average. I'm sure you'd find that Drake would be on the lower end.

His stats speak for themselves
After hardly being used here he has about 600yds, 5td's & a 4.4 ave...so spin it as a negative all you want, if he got more work he is an easy 1000yd back
He also left a huge hole in no RB big plays when he left
Minkah's stats speak for themselves
Tanny's speak for themselves
Tunsil is a top T and that speaks for itself

Yet I need to hear from so many here that these guys were either bad players or not needed
Whatever...I just say you are wrong about Drake and if you sided with losing these players you are wrong about that too

Yeah, but that 1, 3, 2, -1, 15 yard rotation isn't going to help you win games. Everybody wants a RB who gets you the consistent 3-4 yards every time they get the ball. That's why Frank Gore is still playing and why he played over Drake because consistency means drives and drives means points.

He isn't the kind of running back you give 20 carries to. Never was. Never will be.

I'd love to see the median rushing values of NFL RBs, not the average. I'm sure you'd find that Drake would be on the lower end.

Drakes stats on par with Gore's when he played here so not much of an argument to make

Drake had a nice game against Cleveland where he scored 4 of his 5 TDs for the season and accumulated 20% of his total rushing yards. He's better than what Miami currently has but there was no plan to resign him so get what you can for him.

Back
Top Bottom