Drake | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake

Drakes got the talent hes just gotta need make the entire season to make it happen.

This offensive is the fastest I've ever seen and not only that, they are all good hard working coaches players. Come in learn the playbook and follow instructions, if you want to win and get better, that's the culture change. Drake runs a 4.38, Albert Wilson 4.32, stills, 4.35, parker 4.45, gieski 4.5, Ryan 4.6, ballage 4.45.:sneaky I cant wait to see ballage in the wild cat throwing a deep pass to Ryan, that would be so cool. This offense is going to be fun to watch.
:writing

Al Davis' Raiders were fast too. Meanwhile multiple SB winning Pat's teams had receiving options who got separation without being burners. Not saying our team won't be successful, just that trying to win with speed isn't new and doesn't guarantee success.

Because this game against the Pats was our Superbowl. The Pats were already making the playoffs and had bigger fish to fry. The sad reality!!!
Hate when people throw excuses out for the Patriots when the lose. They got spanked that night and hated it.

Drake was a wonderful surprise for this team, but I find myself holding my breath everytime he gets tackle. Can Drake take us through an entire season as the featured back and remain healthy? Let's just say I am happy Gore is on board to share carries with him.
Al Davis' Raiders were fast too. Meanwhile multiple SB winning Pat's teams had receiving options who got separation without being burners. Not saying our team won't be successful, just that trying to win with speed isn't new and doesn't guarantee success.
You must not have read the whole thing, I clearly said they are all hard working, coaches players who are professional pros. Gase said some of the past guys didnt want to put in the extra effort. So we got fast players who are good football players. Speed doesn't win games

His jump cut is insane. So dangerous. I almost forgot how good he looked last year. Thanks for the reminder.

I was thinking the same thing. His running style is very similar to Adrian Peterson without the violent power and strength Peterson had. Drake's vision, athleticism, and speed is so dangerous when you put it altogether plus he can catch. He can also be very physical but he lacks the weight and strength that Peterson had to truck a linebacker over, stiff arm, and carry a pile. Hopefully Drake is putting work in the weight room and stays healthy a full season. Combined with a good offensive line, I am really excited to see what he can do.

If gieski finished with 70 catches and 800 yards I would not be the least surprised.

Slow down there cowboy let's see what he can do his first season. He's definitely going to produce more than any TE we've had in a long time but those numbers are not easily accomplished, especially with an above average QB coming off a torn ACL.

Slow down there cowboy let's see what he can do his first season. He's definitely going to produce more than any TE we've had in a long time but those numbers are not easily accomplished, especially with an above average QB coming off a torn ACL.
Way to squeeze a tannehill jab in there lol.

wow, Drake had some seriously good tape last year. If he can stay healthy a whole year he could put up special numbers, escpecially in the passing game. He is a HR hitter for sure.

You must not have read the whole thing, I clearly said they are all hard working, coaches players who are professional pros. Gase said some of the past guys didnt want to put in the extra effort. So we got fast players who are good football players. Speed doesn't win games
Did you intend to respond to me?

Ah another new poster signed on to take shots at Tannehill in every thread.

The better the passing game the easier it will be for Drake to shred defenses. With the way Gase rebuilt the recievers room including MG I think Drake and Gore will easily be around 1000 yards each

Way to squeeze a tannehill jab in there lol.

Actually it was more praise than a jab. I think Tannehill can be good just not great. He started to come on with Gase and that's all we need if the rest of our team puts it together.

Back
Top Bottom