Drake | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake

Ah another new poster signed on to take shots at Tannehill in every thread.

Lol some of you guys get so butt hurt if we don't say Tannehill is the greatest. I said ABOVE average meaning he can turn into a top 10 QB if he puts it together. Do I think he is going to be a top 5 QB in this league? Probably not.. I'd love to see it happen though.

Lol some of you guys get so butt hurt if we don't say Tannehill is the greatest. I said ABOVE average meaning he can turn into a top 10 QB if he puts it together. Do I think he is going to be a top 5 QB in this league? Probably not.. I'd love to see it happen though.
Butt hurt?

Hardly but this thread is not about Tannehill but you still had to bring him into it.

Butt hurt?

Hardly but this thread is not about Tannehill but you still had to bring him into it.

When you're discussing Geisicki's potential, it's very likely that you're going to have to discuss your QB as well considering he throws him the ball. And I'm simply stating facts here. Tannehill has been above average at times but nothing great and is coming off an ACL tear which is worrisome.

It’s a Drake thread. You jabbed tannehill lol. I didn’t say I think he’s top 10 right now he’s barely top 25. It’s rediculous to see it every thread.

Calling Tannehill an above average QB coming off an ACL is not a friggin jab. If some of you don't stop having baby ears and get a damn gripe when it comes to discussing the QB position. My goodness.

It’s a Drake thread. You jabbed tannehill lol. I didn’t say I think he’s top 10 right now he’s barely top 25. It’s rediculous to see it every thread.

ABOVE average isn't a jab, that's a fact.

And get used to seeing Tannehill comments in other threads. Drake, Gesicki, and the entire offense is going to be successful if our QB puts it together this season.

Calling Tannehill an above average QB coming off an ACL is not a friggin jab. If some of you don't stop having baby ears and get a damn gripe when it comes to discussing the QB position. My goodness.

Seriously. This guy..

This guy is another Tannehill hater. Enjoy each other.

Did you take some crazy pills? Calling Tannehill an above average QB is not hating. I'm mearly stating facts. He's the best QB we've had since Marino if that makes you sleep better at night.

This guy is another Tannehill hater. Enjoy each other.

You’re are a grown ass man, bro. Do you hear yourself? “He’s a tanenhill hater wahhhhh”

Ryan Tannehill would not piss on you if you were engulfed in flames. You gotta relax, guy.

You’re are a grown *** man, bro. Do you hear yourself? “He’s a tanenhill hater wahhhhh”

Ryan Tannehill would not piss on you if you were engulfed in flames. You gotta relax, guy.
Yea nothing childish in this post.

Did you take some crazy pills? Calling Tannehill an above average QB is not hating. I'm mearly stating facts. He's the best QB we've had since Marino if that makes you sleep better at night.

by far the best Qb since Marino! hopefully the game slowed down for him this year!

Edit** also i apologize for calling you out on something you didn't intend to do. its hard to get a feel for sarcasm and things on a message board

Go fins!

Slow down there cowboy let's see what he can do his first season. He's definitely going to produce more than any TE we've had in a long time but those numbers are not easily accomplished, especially with an above average QB coming off a torn ACL.
Who hasn't had a acl tear, its 2018 and they have world class doctors. delmas had 3 of them, palmer, many others. I'm glad that players come back sometimes stronger after the procedure. They have access to stuff that we even dont have, players come back from injuries like it's nothing it seems. In the past, your career was over or you have less than a 50 percent chance to come back.

Back
Top Bottom