Drew Lock Destroying #11 Ranked Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Lock Destroying #11 Ranked Florida

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score

Notice how mobile he is... and how quickly he releases the ball! Every throw in the game... not a highlight reel!

I love this QB!

Last edited:
Big arm...he seems to lock on to his first target quite a bit.

I really dont know why you like him so much Blue.

He's just doesn't do it for me. Something about him just seems off.

It’s getting almost as bad as when he used to bump my Ryan Tannehill thread every week to tell me what a superstar he was gonna be.

Drew Lock is a half decade of mediocrity waiting to happen for some unsuspecting organization.

I like his right tackle, Paul Adams, two year starter at right tackle, captain, flying under the radar. Dolphins need a right tackle.

Drew Lock's biggest issue is in his head, between the ears. He must improve his footwork, everybody on the planet knows that so that we can have on pace efficient play!
When he gets into the camp, it's going to be four months of that, and when the season rolls around he will be ready. There is no two ways about it, it must happen. And someone will have to be in his ear, chew him up constantly. Because he's been running wild too long. The buck stops now, in the NFL.

But then this fkr went to the combine and said something stupid like this:
"I model my game after probably Aaron Rodgers. Just the stuff that he does off platform. I think if you watch my game, I throw a lot off weird platforms. My feet aren't necessarily in the ground perfect all the time. We throw from weird arm angles, and I get critiqued about it, he gets critiqued about it a little bit, but that's just our style of game. That's what we do, that's what we're proud of, that's probably going to be hard to change."

Somebody needs to kick this dude's arse, and I am not sure Chad O'shea can do that. This guy wants to fk around, that's the problem!

Last edited:
As a UF fan, I can say that game last year was an anomaly. If you watch that game and didn't know the team he was playing, you would say he is a no-brainier, slam dunk lock to have a great career at the next level. He was very good in the game. I was kind of at a loss watching it last year. Nothing the Gators did on defense against him in the game worked. Mullen stuck with Franks into the 3rd quarter when he clearly should have been pulled way before that. Dan stated that Kyle was not terrible in the game, but that was a lie. The lack of any offensive consistency resulting in being down 21-10 at the half certainly contributed to some of the breakdowns on defense, but the Gators looked lost on both sides of the ball. I would not base my opinion of Lock on that one game.

Last edited:
It’s getting almost as bad as when he used to bump my Ryan Tannehill thread every week to tell me what a superstar he was gonna be.

Drew Lock is a half decade of mediocrity waiting to happen for some unsuspecting organization.

Luckily Chris Grier seems smarter than that. Please God be smarter than that Chris.

Luckily Chris Grier seems smarter than that. Please God be smarter than that Chris.

Murray is a Pipe Dream but I would love to get Haskins. I think he would be perfect in this offense. I do not see Lock in this offense. Too much gun slinger, not accurate. Not a good fit.

I just watched some of that, bad footwork, mechanics, please no. We would be cursed. I will be pissed if this is the guy.

There are many actual NFL scouts that see the talent and ability in Drew Lock, in fact he is more talented than Haskins in that he has better mobility and a better arm.

He is projected by most to be drafted in the top half of round one... so who is actually on the fringe here?

You don’t like Drew Lock...we’ll see who’s right!

I see big skill... I see a player playing on a lesser SEC team having to beat a superior 2018 #7th ranked Florida Gators team with his ability... they don’t win that game without him.

I like the way he improvises...there are many great NFL QB’s that did that.

Do you think he wouldn’t win a national championship at Alabama?

But hey... just giving my opinion... everybody is wrong sometimes... even people that consider themselves “gurus” are often wrong.

I see big skill... I see a player playing on a lesser SEC team having to beat a superior 2018 #7th ranked Florida Gators team with his ability... they don’t win that game without him.

I like the way he improvises...there are many great NFL QB’s that did that.

Do you think he wouldn’t win a national championship at Alabama?

But hey... just giving my opinion... everybody is wrong sometimes... even people that consider themselves “gurus” are often wrong.

Few WR's can separate at will like Emanuel Hall, and college DB's had no chance against him. Drew Lock's best trait is his ability to throw the deep ball, which aligns with Hall's greatest strength. I don't think Lock is as bad as his numbers without Hall suggest, but I don't think he's as good as his numbers with Hall suggests. He just won't have that kind of advantage against NFL D's - no matter who his WR's are.

I just don't see it with Lock. I watch a lot of SEC and ACC football and i saw plenty of him the last few years.

He reminds me too much of Tannehill to want to take that plunge again. His pro day is today and i'm sure he will look absolutely outstanding throwing in a t-shirt and shorts, but so did Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom