Drew Rosenhaus Goes on Record and Says.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus Goes on Record and Says....

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
Not only will Brian Griese be brought in, But he will eventually start. I like It!!!!

Denny

Doubtful, unless Fiedler gets injured. I would like to see Griese here and play if Fiedler is injured but he will not have emnough time to be as good as Fiedler is becuase he will not know the playbook as much. I like Griese but I do not see him starting.

hmm.. i dont think he will start in greenbay.. at least until farve retires...

but i am sure he will like playing i greenbay.. cause he said he wanted to play on the same team as sammy knight.

:D

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Doubtful, unless Fiedler gets injured. I would like to see Griese here and play if Fiedler is injured but he will not have emnough time to be as good as Fiedler is becuase he will not know the playbook as much. I like Griese but I do not see him starting.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

You cannot expect a QB to come into a complicated system and master it so well in such a short amount of time to start over a QB that has done very well in it when he's been healthy.

But, if Fiedler gets hurt, you can sure bet Griese will step in, and I believe do a good job.

All these rumors of him going to Green Bay are bogus. He's coming down here.

I think "eventually" is a relative term. It might mean next season. Anyway, I'd like to see Griese get the chance. Competition is good. And Jay welcomes it. Obviously, Griese wouldn't be ready to start until mid-season at the earliest. But if Fiedler faulters and Griese has practices well, we could have a good old QB controversy. Hell, I expect us to have one anyway.

Let's check the last 5 things he went on record to say..

Miami WILL get Derrius Thompson this week..

Miami WILL get Terrell Buckley if he visits..

Willis McGahee WILL go Round 1(February)..

Willis McGahee WILL be the first RB drafted..

Miami WILL get Seau AFTER the deadline..

player signings one thing which he should know he represents them. wm was a no brainer for the faiders at 31 or 32 but all talk after that is hype . have no problem with griese he's a welcome. he's an agent who loves to hear himself talk.

Originally posted by Denny
Not only will Brian Griese be brought in, But he will eventually start. I like It!!!!

Denny

Drew Rosenhaus would go on the record that his mother banged her entire High School if it got one more dollar squeezed out for his client. It boggles my mind that anyone listens to drews opinions on football like he's someon with an OUNCE of objectivity. It's the most inane thing I've ever seen.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Let's check the last 5 things he went on record to say..

Miami WILL get Derrius Thompson this week..

Miami WILL get Terrell Buckley if he visits..

Willis McGahee WILL go Round 1(February)..

Willis McGahee WILL be the first RB drafted..

Miami WILL get Seau AFTER the deadline..

Those aren't the last five things he said...those are the last five things he got right....he also said Miami would trade up to get to Taylor Jacobs (wasn't close on that one) and that Miami would get Olin Kruetz (last year). This guy is a lot of talk. What about when he said to Philly in negotiations w/ Hugh Douglass (who he represents) that they would not be able to find a viable DE in free angency or the draft and then, after the draft, say that Jerome McDougle (who he also represents) will easily fill the void of Hugh Douglass in Philly. The guy throws a lot of BS around and I would take much of it with a grain of salt.

he also said Andre Johnson would be the first receiver to go in the draft...

honestly, I dont listen to that guy, he just looks too much like a sleezeball....

and the only way I see Griese starting for Miami this upcoming season is if somehow he's had Norv's playbook since the beggining of the offseason and has been studying, which is very unlikely.

Okay, Let me ask this again, why do we want Griese to start ever...What did he do in Denver that was so great? Brian just doesn't impress me..He's no better than Jay...I don't see any improvement with him at QB..so why does any one get excited about him..Last summer you guys wanted Lucas to start over Fielder...and now because Lucas had a couple of bad games...I say rush from 2 years of sitting..you now fantasize about Brian, who is being let go, just like Lucas..Says alot about the number 1 Qb...I just don't see what you guys see, and I've watch him a lot..

Drew may be a sleazeball. But I still like hearing what he says if for no other reason than to hear what he says.

Back
Top Bottom