Drew Rosenhaus Goes on Record and Says.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Rosenhaus Goes on Record and Says....

Originally posted by Den54

Uhhh No. Thats just you.:lol:

Deny...deny...deny. You know you've done it...the first step in the healing process is admiting you have a problem. Come on Den54...say it with me....."My name is Den54...and I smell other peoples farts"....:D

Blah, blah, blah. Griese played in the probowl once, he is a great qb. You just have to forget he played a very good to excellent surrounding cast every year. He had a runing game, good receivers, good Te and Good o-line. for those who sy he didn't have a good o-line, go back over his 4 years and see were den was ranked sack wise, presssure on qb (pressure allowed), knock downs etc.. Bet they were in Den favor. Injuries Brian was injured but ws having a great year. uh, Jay was having great year, broke thumb, healed but tendinitis, oh but that is jay so it don't count cause then the arguments would be mute.

Look I have nothing against signing Griese, hope we do. also hope we let him compete for the job, still think Jay beats him but could be wrong. either way best situation a good satrter and backup. Just find it funny that people bash Jay yet make excuses for Griese. Jay is not all world, but then again, neither is Griese.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Whoa man...getting a LITTLE too personal there...don't tell me you're one of those guys who likes to talk to the guy at the next urinal?

No!!. Eyes straight ahead or down at the urinal cake.lol.

Drew was right and not because he is some kind of football guru. It is because there are so many Fiedler haters in Miami that as soon as Jay loses just one game those haters will be calling for Griese. The haters were delighted when Jay got hurt last year and they couldn't wait for Lucas to prove that he was the savior of the team.

Anyone who was happy to see Fiedler or any other player go down is a scumbag. And considering the fact that Jay was playing well up to the injury, I don't think anyone but hardcore Jay haters was happy to see him out and Ray Lucas in.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Drew was right and not because he is some kind of football guru. It is because there are so many Fiedler haters in Miami that as soon as Jay loses just one game those haters will be calling for Griese. The haters were delighted when Jay got hurt last year and they couldn't wait for Lucas to prove that he was the savior of the team.

I actually think Jay's value went up after Lucas...Right now, other than Bret Farve, Donovan McNabb, Steve McNair, Peyton Manning, Garcia, Kurt Warner, and my boy from Oakland,,there's not too many upgrades over Fielder.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

I actually think Jay's value went up after Lucas...Right now, other than Bret Farve, Donovan McNabb, Steve McNair, Peyton Manning, Garcia, Kurt Warner, and my boy from Oakland,,there's not too many upgrades over Fielder.

Actually(and Oliver may fall out of his chair if he reads this), I wouldn't call McNair or Warner upgrades over Jay right now. Bothe certainly were prior to their injuries...but those injuries seem to have taken a toll on their performance. A few names you missed however would be Bledsoe, Pennington, Vick, and possibly even David Carr(the kid will be awsome if he survives). I fully agree however that Lucas' performance made Jay look that much better.

Back
Top Bottom