Duke Johnson to the Bills. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Duke Johnson to the Bills.

That's going to hurt twice a year. I love Duke, from way back to his U of M days. I thought he played great for the Dolphins. He ran very well behind a very poor oline. I am sorry we didn't resign and I don't understand the thinking. Duke was by far our best RB last season and now he's on the Bills because we just let him walk out the door. Why didn't the Duke get any love from the FO?

You really don’t think he’s better than Ahmed??
Don't think he's better than Mostert or Edmunds. Johnson may be better than Ahmed, but Ahmed is fighting for a back of the roster spot and depending on how the draft goes could be a longshot to make the 53 man roster. I'll sleep better with the Bills having Johnson than I would if they signed Mostert or Edmunds.

Don't think he's better than Mostert or Edmunds. Johnson may be better than Ahmed, but Ahmed is fighting for a back of the roster spot and depending on how the draft goes could be a longshot to make the 53 man roster. I'll sleep better with the Bills having Johnson than I would if they signed Mostert or Edmunds.

Here, here.

Some people don't have a clue. Can't take it personally.

That's going to hurt twice a year. I love Duke, from way back to his U of M days. I thought he played great for the Dolphins. He ran very well behind a very poor oline. I am sorry we didn't resign and I don't understand the thinking. Duke was by far our best RB last season and now he's on the Bills because we just let him walk out the door. Why didn't the Duke get any love from the FO?
As a Canes fan since 1961, I love Duke and though he might be coming back. Yet McDaniel obviously wanted to bring in RB’s he feels fit his system and already know that system.

It is going to be painful seeing Duke with the Bills but I’m happy for him that he found a team that wanted him.

Yea, I was hoping to resign him...likely on the cheap. I just dont see him as a better back than Ahmed or Gaskin, and theyre both still on the team.
Gaskin and Ahmed wont even be on the roster next year so who cares.
They will draft a RB that has some power and will get carries with Mostert and Edmunds.

Sucks, because he was easily our best back last year. But I suspect we will draft a guy and we just signed two backs. So not much room for him. Especially with Gaskin on a cheap deal

Not really broken up about it because he was in limbo until we signed him and he gave us a small sample. Not sold on him, but wouldn’t have minded him trying to secure a roster spot either

Here, here.

Some people don't have a clue. Can't take it personally.
Do you feel better posting “some people don’t have a clue” and what does “can’t take it personally” in this context even mean? Are you some type of respected NFL insider who we should bow down to and not discuss certain topics around. Lol don’t take this personally but get over yourself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom