Dustin Keller Update | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dustin Keller Update

Thanks for the update.. Hopefully we hear in the morning. I gotta stop "refreshing" and get ta bed..

Cleveland Browns. they have so much money to spend, and they have to spend it! 90% anyways.

he cant pass that up. I mean, he will have the middle wide open all day and Tannehill is millions more accurate than dirty.

Sing up Dustin! Hope they didnt tell him we are drafting Eifert.....lol

I can confirm there was an earlier rumor that keller and the dolphins were scheduled for dinner this eve.

Mando thinks that his price tag will be around half of what Cook got.

Just read that the visit will carry into tomorrow morning.

Thats a great deal especially when Keller takes into account not having Florida state income tax. He's getting killed in up north.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP 8:17 p.m
RT @BrianCoz: Dustin Keller's visit with the Dolphins will continue tomorrow, per source. #NYJ

says he's with phinsider. Hope it's true, pretty quite day for in free agency but to be expected after the splashes yesterday.

Seems like whenever a player stays overnight in Miami, they end up leaving without a contract

These things happen with everyteam. He spent the day working out in Davie and meeting with the coaching staff, If Keller wants to be a Dolphin great we will get a deal sorted, if not move on, hes a good player but we dont NEED him.

Back
Top Bottom