DVP - Update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DVP - Update

King28

GOAT
Club Member
Reaction score
I tried searching but is there an update for our boy DVP? I’m rooting hard for him to break 1,000 receiving yards this year and him suiting up against the Giants this week would be such an ideal match up for him.

I tried searching but is there an update for our boy DVP? I’m rooting hard for him to break 1,000 receiving yards this year and him suiting up against the Giants this week would be such an ideal match up for him.

Coach Flo will likely have something on that in his presser today. He usually has one sometime soon.

Protocol for he and Wilson. An outside Dr, will need to clear them by Sunday. If they are at practice by Thursday doing light duty they have a shot to be cleared. Fingers crossed, we won't know anything else until Wednesday I would think.

Parker took a hard hit to the head from his fall, after being tackled. He hit his noggin pretty hard on the ground.
Yeah the way he was shaking his head I thought he had dirt in helmet, but it turns out he was trying to shake off the cobwebs.

Time to start Rosen again. I feel like we've been able to evaluate our other players, thanks to Fitz, but we really need more film on Rosen or they might as well just cut his ass now. Has Rosen learned anything from observing Fitzs? With hardly any playing time for weeks, and an absolute ambush when he was in there (cuz he lacked the experience to react as quickly to pressure as Fitz had), we've gotten about zero useful evaluation of him as a prospect for 2020. He cost a 2nd round pick. We need to try our best to get value there. He's useless as a backup right now at this point.

Time to start Rosen again. I feel like we've been able to evaluate our other players, thanks to Fitz, but we really need more film on Rosen or they might as well just cut his *** now. Has Rosen learned anything from observing Fitzs? With hardly any playing time for weeks, and an absolute ambush when he was in there (cuz he lacked the experience to react as quickly to pressure as Fitz had), we've gotten about zero useful evaluation of him as a prospect for 2020. He cost a 2nd round pick. We need to try our best to get value there. He's useless as a backup right now at this point.
Agreed, if you can’t play now and show something he never will .

Back
Top Bottom