Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Who would you take? Flash or King James?

• Dwyane Wade

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
This is a really hard call...

Knowing what you know now... looking back on the 2003 NBA draft... who was the best player in that draft class?

Dwyane Wade?
or
LeBron James?

I got to go with Wade. The way he takes over games is like no other player I have really watched in a long time. Mainly because he doesnt try to take every shot while doing it. He stays within himself and just lets the game come to him. And if the shot isnt there... he isnt afraid to dish it off to the open man either...

But I honestly believe he is the best "closer" in the NBA...

I had Lebron over Wade a couple of years ago..but now, Wade has become a top 5 player in this league..now i have to go with wade..hes the better overall player imo..defense, quicker, better stroke...i cant choose lebron over him anymore

culpepper2chambers said:
clutcher than kobe? please
Yes. At this point... I think it is:

1a. Wade
1b. Kobe

Kobe is rediculously clutch as well, and I think they are pretty much a tie. But I give the edge to Wade... because like I said, he doesnt force stuff and hurt his team in the process.

In terms of making a last second shot... I would give the edge to Kobe. But Kobe doesnt take over a game like Wade does... and just not allow them to lose.

I love both these guys. But right now...I'd take Lebron over Dwyane. I respect Wade more and more each day though...he is simply a class act, a very nice guy.

Ever seen a guy take over a game while only taking 11 shots?

Dwyane Wade took it all tonight.

Take that, Detroit. (Kobe, you, too.)

With guys like this, it looks like the NBA is finally lifting itself from boresville again. I like both but I would probably take LeBron over Wade. You guys have talked a lot about being 'clutch', but I've seen a few games this season where LeBron has put his team in such a position that they don't need to be clutch when they've got the game locked up at the end.

Looking at LeBron's supporting cast compared to Wade's kinda gives LeBron an edge, and I would take LeBron, but both are incredibly talented.

Now a big :clap: for Larry Brown drafting Dark Milicic in one of the most talent-filled drafts of all time.

I dont know how to explain it...

LeBron is just exploding with talent... no question. But Wade just seems to have "it". Maybe it is just maturity since he is older... but he has that special "it" when he plays the game... especially in the 4th quarter or when the game is on the line...

LeBron...I love D-Wade but LJ is a freak of nature. He's wise beyond his years (already) and possesses physical tools never seen before...and he's only 21

HysterikiLL said:
With guys like this, it looks like the NBA is finally lifting itself from boresville again. I like both but I would probably take LeBron over Wade. You guys have talked a lot about being 'clutch', but I've seen a few games this season where LeBron has put his team in such a position that they don't need to be clutch when they've got the game locked up at the end.

Looking at LeBron's supporting cast compared to Wade's kinda gives LeBron an edge, and I would take LeBron, but both are incredibly talented.

Now a big :clap: for Larry Brown drafting Dark Milicic in one of the most talent-filled drafts of all time.

Ya, well LeBron only recently has been any kind of clutch. He didnt even hit his first game winner till the end of this season. Wade has been doing it since he was a rookie... in the playoffs...

But Flash is older than the King... so it is such a hard call...

Either way... these 2 are clearly going to be the new face of the NBA for a long time! And I cant think of 2 players, character wise, that I would rather have as that face! :D

culpepper2chambers said:
clutcher than kobe? please

I was just talking to my boy... and he said what I meant, but better.

IMO, Wade is the best "closer" in the NBA. One of the most clutch... but the best closer...

culpepper2chambers said:
lol its weird cuz almost all the heat fans take wade but almost all the non heat fans take lebron.

:lol:... how else would you expect it?

btw, did you see my post about being the best closer? Thats where I was going with the clutch thing...

culpepper2chambers said:
yeah i saw it.

So do you agree with that? Or do you think Kobe is a better closer than Wade?

Back
Top Bottom