Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Who would you take? Flash or King James?

• Dwyane Wade

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
Rocky Raccoon said:
I love both these guys. But right now...I'd take Lebron over Dwyane. I respect Wade more and more each day though...he is simply a class act, a very nice guy.

:yeahthat:

culpepper2chambers said:
yeah i agree he is a better closer.

haha... ya, I edited the original post from most clutch to best closer...

miadfins said:
here look at this
http://www.82games.com/0506/05LAL7E.HTM
http://www.82games.com/0506/05MIA4E.HTM
dwyane wade is better in most aspects espically fg%, drawing fouls, passing rating, and blocking shots. there was also another article that had kobe fg% of last second game tying or winning shots at around .300.
Well, that is because there are usually 2-3 guys on him for those shots... and it also includes alot of regular season games, which arnt too significant. The measure of "clutchness" is game winners in big games.

He is definatly one of the most clutch... if not the most cluch in the NBA.

But Wade is right up there too... they are neck and neck. If Wade hits a game winner or 2 in the Finals (if they get there)... he can move up to the most clutch IMO...

FinNasty said:
Well, that is because there are usually 2-3 guys on him for those shots... and it also includes alot of regular season games, which arnt too significant. The measure of "clutchness" is game winners in big games.

He is definatly one of the most clutch... if not the most cluch in the NBA.

But Wade is right up there too... they are neck and neck. If Wade hits a game winner or 2 in the Finals (if the get there)... he can move up to the most clutch IMO...
if wade hits a game winner i might have to change my vote. and he would definatlly be the clutchest.

do you guys when rafer hit that 3 pointer against dallas a couple years back? one of my favorite meomories. well sorry about that, but yeah im not sure who i would take over the other. they are both phenomal players, but wade is already closer to his prime than lebron is (age wise) so i think because lebron could last maybe an extra year or two, thats why id go with him. NOT! Wade all the way baby! yeah thats a bit bias.

LeBron Wade or Darko? Got to go with Darko in that one. :) Dumars doesnt get enough flack for that disaster of a pick. He let internet and print hype pick a dud of a player over a complete stud like Wade. Worst draft pick since Sam Bowie.

Let's see, I'll take the guy who is younger, bigger, and averages more points, assists, minutes and boards. That would be LeBron and it's not even close.

finfansince72 said:
LeBron Wade or Darko? Got to go with Darko in that one. :) Dumars doesnt get enough flack for that disaster of a pick. He let internet and print hype pick a dud of a player over a complete stud like Wade. Worst draft pick since Sam Bowie.

Imagine yourself at 18, going to another country, not knowing the language and playing for the champions. He had quite the learning curve. Yes, he attitude may not have been the best, but living in Orlando and watching the skills this guy has, I have no doubt he will be a dominant presence for the Magic for years to come. If you remember, people were saying another young European was going to be a bust: Dirk.

Wade > Lebron

Wade will NOT let his team lose, watching games down by 15+ plus points I know every single time Wade will spark something, Lebron doesnt look fluid in his motions whatsoever IMO, and jacks up to many shots

Lebron cant dominate a game taking 15 shots and will never shoot above 50%

Wade is shooting 70% in the series against the Pistons, he set a few rookie playoff records, is more poised and ready to strike at anytime

Im assuming everyone saw the play where Wade was falling away from the basket with his back to it, one hand on the ball just scoops it up as he is falling, gets the bucket and the foul

Wade takes over games like Lebron can only dream of doing, Wade will win titles Lebron wont....Lebron might but not as many

Alex22 said:
Wade > Lebron

Wade will NOT let his team lose, watching games down by 15+ plus points I know every single time Wade will spark something, Lebron doesnt look fluid in his motions whatsoever IMO, and jacks up to many shots

Lebron cant dominate a game taking 15 shots and will never shoot above 50%

Wade is shooting 70% in the series against the Pistons, he set a few rookie playoff records, is more poised and ready to strike at anytime

Im assuming everyone saw the play where Wade was falling away from the basket with his back to it, one hand on the ball just scoops it up as he is falling, gets the bucket and the foul

Wade takes over games like Lebron can only dream of doing, Wade will win titles Lebron wont....Lebron might but not as many

I could spend alot of time picking apart this post, but I'll make it simple. LeBron is younger, bigger, and has higher career averages for points, rebounds, assists, blocks, just to name four. To say Wade will win more titles then LeBron is laughable. The Heat won't win this year, and Wade will languish next to an aging behometh choking the cap for years with a 20 mill. per year salary. I don't think Wade will ever win a title, while James will win numerous ones. Bottom line: anybody who says Wade is better than James is lost in homerism, any objective fan knows the truth.

FinNasty said:
I dont know how to explain it...

LeBron is just exploding with talent... no question. But Wade just seems to have "it". Maybe it is just maturity since he is older... but he has that special "it" when he plays the game... especially in the 4th quarter or when the game is on the line...

This is what I see. Lebron is bigger and more physically talented but there seems to be more of that Jordanesque "I won't be denied" mentality in Wade. Lebron may yet develop that mentality. He's still young and you certainly see flashes of it. I think in the end Lebron will have more MVPs and better stats but I'm hoping Wade will have more championships (starting this year :wink: ). The part of Wade's game that I think is superior to Lebron's is his ability to take over a game while still being in the flow. Wade does it on offense and defense. He seems to know when to gamble, when to push it. I don't know if that means I'd take Wade over Lebron but I do think it's closer than the rest of the league realizes.

Back
Top Bottom