Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Who would you take? Flash or King James?

• Dwyane Wade

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
Nappy Roots said:
i knew this would happen. Wade has a great finals and hes automatically michael jordan.

its pretty unfair to compare player to player when one player isnt in it anymore. thats like people watching the superbowl and saying, oh look! i told you willie parker was better than Edge. He performed on the big stage.

Mavs clearly have no one that can stop wade, and im not going agaisnt him any way, any how. hes been absolutly amazing offensively in this final. major props to him! hes a great player no doubt. i still think Kobe, Lebron, Wade in that order though.
That is a horrible comparison, first of all NFL fans know that edge is better than parker, and he did not win the mvp. Basketball and football are to different sports, Brad Johnson won a superbowl and no one compared him to Marino or Elway. If "Bronbron", "King James", or "LBJ" , whatever you want to call him was in Wades position the Heat lose 4-1, simple as that. There is no way Lebron has a Jordanesque game 3 to turn around the series. Lebron is to lazy to play D, and he does not play as well in the fourth quarter.

chrome4 said:
That is a horrible comparison, first of all NFL fans know that edge is better than parker, and he did not win the mvp. Basketball and football are to different sports, Brad Johnson won a superbowl and no one compared him to Marino or Elway. If "Bronbron", "King James", or "LBJ" , whatever you want to call him was in Wades position the Heat lose 4-1, simple as that. There is no way Lebron has a Jordanesque game 3 to turn around the series. Lebron is to lazy to play D, and he does not play as well in the fourth quarter.

I think you completely missed Nappy's point. He's basically saying what I have been all along. You can't just say Wade is better than Lebron because Wade played great in the finals (which he did), because that's not fair to Lebron.

chrome4 said:
There is no way Lebron has a Jordanesque game 3 to turn around the series.

and what are this weeks winning lottery numbers?

No one here is trying to rain on Wade's parade...he is a great player and a class act, I just think that Lebron is a better player, all though it's really close. And to say he's not because Wade was in the finals is unfair to Lebron.

Caps said:
:bob::rastanana:banana::banana::dance::hump::hump::domoblow:

Yes!!!!! We've gained ground!!!

:sidelol:

They just had this argument on ESPN and they split it. :lol:
One guy for Lebron and one for Dwade.

Amars said:
They just had this argument on ESPN and they split it. :lol:
One guy for Lebron and one for Dwade.

:lol:

Who were the guys? And who took which?

FinNasty said:
:lol:

Who were the guys? And who took which?

Skip Bayless took Wade and someone subbing in for Woody Paige took Lebron. I dont know his name.

Amars said:
Skip Bayless took Wade and someone subbing in for Woody Paige took Lebron. I dont know his name.

OMG... I agree with Skip Bayless...

I think I am going to be sick... :barf:

FinNasty said:
Yes. At this point... I think it is:

1a. Wade
1b. Kobe

Kobe is rediculously clutch as well, and I think they are pretty much a tie. But I give the edge to Wade... because like I said, he doesnt force stuff and hurt his team in the process.

In terms of making a last second shot... I would give the edge to Kobe. But Kobe doesnt take over a game like Wade does... and just not allow them to lose.

I agree but add James as well.

1a. Wade
1b. Byrant
1c. James

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
I agree but add James as well.

1a. Wade
1b. Byrant
1c. James

Definatly agreed...

i'd take lebron because wade still can't hit threes

i'd still take kobe over both of them though.... i'm from LA

aznkioken said:
i'd take lebron because wade still can't hit threes

Eh, he made more 3s in the postseason than he did all season... oh, and shot 50% from behind the arch in the postseason as well... but LeBron cant play defense. Wade on the other hand made the 2nd All-Defensive Team...

Back
Top Bottom