Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Who would you take? Flash or King James?

• Dwyane Wade

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
Amars said:
IMO I do think Lebron can place numbers better then wade if he was on the Heats. He has all year on the cavs.

You also realize how many more shots Lebron takes correct?

If Lebron played on an actual TEAM he would probally win more games than he does now but his individual numbers would go down, just like if Wade played for the Cavs his individual numbers would go up but he would lose more games

Just to back up my point

Wade 2005: 1413 FG Attempted 49.5 FG Percentage

Lebron 2005: 1823 FG Attempted 48.0 FG Percentage

Alex44 said:
You also realize how many more shots Lebron takes correct?

If Lebron played on an actual TEAM he would probally win more games than he does now but his individual numbers would go down, just like if Wade played for the Cavs his individual numbers would go up but he would lose more games

I guess that makes hypothetical sense. Just show how much lebron has carried his team. You can also say that lebron will score more because there will be less defensive pressure on him.

Amars said:
I guess that makes hypothetical sense. Just show how much lebron has carried his team. You can also say that lebron will score more because there will be less defensive pressure on him.

Possibly, but watching the Heat game in and out the defense is geared for Wade every time....Just look how Kobe's numbers went up when Shaq left...because now its HIS team completely and he gets more shots. I mean 35 PPG? Thats sick.....and he plays defense.

2173 shots for Kobe this year without Shaq.....so I think its safe to say you will score more being THE star than having two stars

So how does a ring and a Finals MVP factor into this?

Are anyones opinons on this different now? Or no?

FinNasty said:
So how does a ring and a Finals MVP factor into this?

Are anyones opinons on this different now? Or no?

:lol: Hey congrats FinNasty on the Heats winning it all. Wade did great and he is a premier player he deserve that MVP. :wink:

Amars said:
:lol: Hey congrats FinNasty on the Heats winning it all. Wade did great and he is a premier player he deserve that MVP. :wink:
Thanks bro!

So he didnt drop 50... but have you changed your mind? :wink:

36 points
10 rebounds
5 assists
4 steals
3 blocks

A complete player with complete game...

Man... Flash is just so good...

Again...

36 points
10 rebounds
5 assists
4 steals
3 blocks

Amars said:
:shakeno:
I guess I'll call it a push.
:bob::rastanana:banana::banana::dance::hump::hump::domoblow:

Yes!!!!! We've gained ground!!!:lol:

FinNasty said:
Thanks bro!

So he didnt drop 50... but have you changed your mind? :wink:

i had predicted 50.......didnt happen but he had a great game and a great series...better scoring averages than mj in his first finals appearance

Amars said:
:shakeno:
I guess I'll call it a push.

give me wade...love the kid....might be the homer answer but i hope this guy stays with the heat his entire career

excited to see him and wright together next season.....quote me now....wright is gonna be a player in this league

Back
Top Bottom