Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Who would you take? Flash or King James?

• Dwyane Wade

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
obxsnowboarderp said:
God...you never give up :fire:

You Might say Lebron is a better player...but he did lose to the pistons.

But, if I remember correctly D-Wade beat the pistons...and if I keep goin he is destroyin the Mavs at the moment, and will finish them off in game 6 :rolleyes2

So, you might want to re-think who the better player is

D-Wade/Flash > Michael Jordan > Lebron James
You took it way too far bro...

Jordon > Anyone that will ever play the game... ever (no one is going to win 6 rings)

However, I am with you about Flash > Bron

Wade is better. The argument can't even be made anymore.

there'll always be those in denial. trust

BUT

at this point the argument cannot be made. Wade has accomplished too much in these playoffs. LeBron has to do alot more for this to be a debate again....

Amars said:
Just when you think your out, They suck you back in.
-Al Pacino Godfather 3

Wade is defenitaly top 5 and a superstar but i will still take lebron over wade.
hahaha its like hes in another world? have you been watching the finals?

dob72 said:
Wade is better. The argument can't even be made anymore.

there'll always be those in denial. trust

BUT

at this point the argument cannot be made. Wade has accomplished too much in these playoffs. LeBron has to do alot more for this to be a debate again....

Wade has done more because he has a better coach and supporting cast. That takes pressure off Wade. Teams dont key on wade on defense(which they should) because of Shaq. Lebron always deal with the double team. Give Lebron - Pat Riley and Shaq and this series would ended already.

DwayneWade said:
hahaha its like hes in another world? have you been watching the finals?

Yes and I would take these guys in a draft before Wade
1. Shaq <--- to me could of been the greatest ever even over Jordan if he wasnt lazy
2. Lebron
3. Kobe
4. Wade

FinNasty said:
You took it way too far bro...

Jordon > Anyone that will ever play the game... ever (no one is going to win 6 rings)

However, I am with you about Flash > Bron

You might be sayin I am goin a little far...but seriously look how he plays. Everytime he does something compared to Jordan I really believe that he will beat some of jordans records but we will see.

obxsnowboarderp said:
You might be sayin I am goin a little far...but seriously look how he plays. Everytime he does something compared to Jordan I really believe that he will beat some of jordans records but we will see.

He might break a few of his record... records get broken... but he, nor anyone else, will be better than him...

I'm going to attempt to put this "supporting cast" excuse to bed here. Here I go...

Shaq hasn't broken 20 points in a SINGLE game in these finals. In fact, in the Heat's three wins this series, there hasn't been a single Heat player not named Wade that has gotten to 20 points. He's CARRYING the team! He's not getting any more pressure taken off him than LeBron gets from Larry Hughes, Z, or whoever.

Here's a stat, in Lebron's series with Detroit, a team that almost never double teams any player, he scored about 33% of his team's points. That's a big percentage, he obviously carries the Cavaliers. In Wade's series with the same team, he scored 35.6% of his team's points. A bigger percentage, he obviously carries the Heat just as much, if not more, than Lebron.

Through 5 games in the Finals? Wade has scored 37% of the Heat's points. But obviously, he get's all kinds of help from his teammates, while poor Lebron is doing it all by himself, right?

Caps said:
I'm going to attempt to put this "supporting cast" excuse to bed here. Here I go...

Shaq hasn't broken 20 points in a SINGLE game in these finals. In fact, in the Heat's three wins this series, there hasn't been a single Heat player not named Wade that has gotten to 20 points. He's CARRYING the team! He's not getting any more pressure taken off him than LeBron gets from Larry Hughes, Z, or whoever.

Here's a stat, in Lebron's series with Detroit, a team that almost never double teams any player, he scored about 33% of his team's points. That's a big percentage, he obviously carries the Cavaliers. In Wade's series with the same team, he scored 35.6% of his team's points. A bigger percentage, he obviously carries the Heat just as much, if not more, than Lebron.

Through 5 games in the Finals? Wade has scored 37% of the Heat's points. But obviously, he get's all kinds of help from his teammates, while poor Lebron is doing it all by himself, right?

Again LEBRON DOES NOT HAVE THE SUPPORTING CAST AND COACHING THAT WADE DOES. THIS SERIES WOULD OF BEEN OVER IF SHAQ AND RILEY WERE ON THE CAVS.

Amars said:
Again LEBRON DOES NOT HAVE THE SUPPORTING CAST AND COACHING THAT WADE DOES. THIS SERIES WOULD OF BEEN OVER IF SHAQ AND RILEY WERE ON THE CAVS.

So you think LeBron would be doing even better than Wade has been doing in the Finals?!?

Amars said:
Did you read ANYTHING I just posted?

Wade does MORE for his team than LeBron does, and scores MORE of his team's points than Lebron does. If he had such an awesome supporting cast, then how could this be possible?

If you would still take LeBron, then that's fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But to degrade Lebron's supporting cast and then put Wade's up on a pedestal as evidence for it doesn't make any sense.

FinNasty said:
So you think LeBron would be doing even better than Wade has been doing in the Finals?!?

Not with the team lebron has now. CAPS is comparing Lebron and
Wade in the Detriot series yet doesnt bring up the point that the Cavs second highest scorer in the series was 17pts and that happen only once. Most of the time the 2nd highest score was 14pts for the cavs. For the Heats Shaq had 3- 20pts game and one of them where 27pts. J-Will also had a 20+ point game. Lebron had no one on his team score more 17pt in the series. So yes Lebron Carries his team more then WADE in that series. The finals for Wade has been great no doubt because he seems to be the only one that shows up to play.

Caps said:
Did you read ANYTHING I just posted?

Wade does MORE for his team than LeBron does, and scores MORE of his team's points than Lebron does. If he had such an awesome supporting cast, then how could this be possible?

If you would still take LeBron, then that's fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But to degrade Lebron's supporting cast and then put Wade's up on a pedestal as evidence for it doesn't make any sense.

Yes I did read your post and Wade Doesnt do more then Lebron. Shaq is one of the GREATEST PLAYER EVER (probably top 3 ever) and PAT RILEY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST COACHES EVER BEHIND PHIL J. THAT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Read the above post.

Amars said:
Not with the team lebron has now. CAPS is comparing Lebron and
Wade in the Detriot series yet doesnt bring up the point that the Cavs second highest scorer in the series was 17pts and that happen only once. Most of the time the 2nd highest score was 14pts for the cavs. For the Heats Shaq had 3- 20pts game and one of them where 27pts. J-Will also had a 20+ point game. Lebron had no one on his team score more 17pt in the series. So yes Lebron Carries his team more then WADE in that series. The finals for Wade has been great no doubt because he seems to be the only one that shows up to play.

I am saying... if you switched Wade and Bron... you honestly believe that Bron would be doing even better than Wade is right now??

FinNasty said:
I am saying... if you switched Wade and Bron... you honestly believe that Bron would be doing even better than Wade is right now??

Stat wise i feel lebron will have 35+/game
Dominating wise I feel lebron would be more dominating for the entire game.
Clutch wise well DWADE is definately more clutch at the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom