Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Who would you take? Flash or King James?

• Dwyane Wade

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
Amars said:
Stat wise i feel lebron will have 35+/game
Dominating wise I feel lebron would be more dominating for the entire game.
Clutch wise well DWADE is definately more clutch at the end of the game.

You think he would average 35+pts a game on the biggest stage in his first year in the playoffs? You're crazy...

Plus, Wade has come up big defensivly... something Bron is incapeable of doing...

FinNasty said:
You think he would average 35+pts a game on the biggest stage in his first year in the playoffs? You're crazy...

Plus, Wade has come up big defensivly... something Bron is incapeable of doing...

Ya why not he's score 31 ppg with the CAVS now. He was 3rd in scoring. You asked if he was on the heat. Do you think the heats are better team then the cavs? Of course you do. So if Lebron was on the Heats he will score 35+ppg and will do better then Wade except in the clutch. Defensively I havent seen wade do anything spectacular defensively.

Amars said:
Shaq is one of the GREATEST PLAYER EVER (probably top 3 ever)

Amars said:
Honestly Shaq only has 2 yrs left.

I agree that Shaq is one of the greatest to ever play the game, but just like you said, those days are over. Right here, right now, I'd say he's a very good player who can still look great at times because of the nature of his position. Nothing more, nothing less.

Amars said:
and PAT RILEY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST COACHES EVER BEHIND PHIL J. THAT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

I also agree that Riley is a great coach, but I've never put alot of stock in coaching as a rule, I trust in the player's ability and talent more than anything.

Amars said:
Stat wise I feel Lebron will have 35+/game

That's what Wade is averaging, about 35 per.

Amars said:
Defensively I haven't seen Wade do anything spectacular

2nd Team all NBA defense.

I need a drink after that:lol:

Caps said:
I agree that Shaq is one of the greatest to ever play the game, but just like you said, those days are over. Right here, right now, I'd say he's a very good player who can still look great at times because of the nature of his position. Nothing more, nothing less.

I also agree that Riley is a great coach, but I've never put alot of stock in coaching as a rule, I trust in the player's ability and talent more than anything.

That's what Wade is averaging, about 35 per.

2nd Team all NBA defense.

I need a drink after that:lol:

So if you can choose Shaq or some on the Cavs team other then Lebron who would you choose?

If you choose someone other then shaq your full of crap.

No matter what you have to double shaq because he is still the most dominating player in the league even though he has decline but not by much. Still had 24+ppg against the Piston.

The defense part I was talking about the finals.

Look I never said Dwade isnt good. He's great but IMO I think Lebron will be better then Wade. Any team or fan would be greatful to have a player like them on thier team.

Amars said:
So if you can choose Shaq or some on the Cavs team other then Lebron who would you choose?

If you choose someone other then shaq your full of crap.

No matter what you have to double shaq because he is still the most dominating player in the league even though he has decline but not by much. Still had 24+ppg against the Piston.

The defense part I was talking about the finals.

I would still choose Shaq, although Larry Hughes is very, very tempting. But you're using Shaq alone as the example why Wade's supporting cast is so much better, but he's not a transcendant player anymore. The Pistons didn't double Shaq, and he still only had above-average games against them.

As far as Wade's defense in the finals, he hasn't really had to guard anybody because Avery has been starting the likes of Adrian Griffin and Devin Harris at SG. However, it is commonly accepted that Wade is a top 15-20 defender in the league at least, top 2 or 3 at his position.

Amars said:
Look I never said Dwade isnt good. He's great but IMO I think Lebron will be better then Wade. Any team or fan would be greatful to have a player like them on thier team.

ur entitled to ur opinion but the reason i think wade is better is because he wants the ball at the end....great players are made on the last possession of the game....jordan is who he is not bc of his scoring titles but bc at crunchtime he said give me the ball and get out of my way...wade has that same mentality and wade has shown it more than lebron....even in his rookie year without shaq he did it in the playoffs.....he won a game against the hornets and finished off the pacers on another with a 3pointer....the guy is born with it.....shaq makes him better ofcourse but this guy is special with or without shaq and i feel he'll be a "little" bit better than lebron when all is said and done

trate121hb said:
ur entitled to ur opinion but the reason i think wade is better is because he wants the ball at the end....great players are made on the last possession of the game....jordan is who he is not bc of his scoring titles but bc at crunchtime he said give me the ball and get out of my way...wade has that same mentality and wade has shown it more than lebron....even in his rookie year without shaq he did it in the playoffs.....he won a game against the hornets and finished off the pacers on another with a 3pointer....the guy is born with it.....shaq makes him better ofcourse but this guy is special with or without shaq and i feel he'll be a "little" bit better than lebron when all is said and done

Lebron wants the ball in the end also but he just not as clutch as wade. Lebron did have a amazing shot in these playoff with seconds left against the wizard.

Amars said:

I'm not talking about the future... I am talking about right now. You think Bron could put on a better performance?

The main thing is, is the stage of the Finals. Look at Dirk... a GREAT player... and one of the best in the league. But look how he has looked in the Finals... pretty disappointing. That is because it is a completely different animal playing in the Finals.

i knew this would happen. Wade has a great finals and hes automatically michael jordan.

its pretty unfair to compare player to player when one player isnt in it anymore. thats like people watching the superbowl and saying, oh look! i told you willie parker was better than Edge. He performed on the big stage.

Mavs clearly have no one that can stop wade, and im not going agaisnt him any way, any how. hes been absolutly amazing offensively in this final. major props to him! hes a great player no doubt. i still think Kobe, Lebron, Wade in that order though.

Nappy Roots said:
i knew this would happen. Wade has a great finals and hes automatically michael jordan.

its pretty unfair to compare player to player when one player isnt in it anymore. thats like people watching the superbowl and saying, oh look! i told you willie parker was better than Edge. He performed on the big stage.

Mavs clearly have no one that can stop wade, and im not going agaisnt him any way, any how. hes been absolutly amazing offensively in this final. major props to him! hes a great player no doubt. i still think Kobe, Lebron, Wade in that order though.
I have never said he is even close to Jordon... but I do think that Wade is slightly better than Bron... and that LeBron would not be performing as well as Wade has been if he was in the exact same situation...

FinNasty said:
I have never said he is even close to Jordon... but I do think that Wade is slightly better than Bron... and that LeBron would not be performing as well as Wade has been if he was in the exact same situation...

i didnt specifically mean you

Nappy Roots said:
i didnt specifically mean you

I know bro... :wink:

I was just reiterating my point...

FinNasty said:
I'm not talking about the future... I am talking about right now. You think Bron could put on a better performance?

The main thing is, is the stage of the Finals. Look at Dirk... a GREAT player... and one of the best in the league. But look how he has looked in the Finals... pretty disappointing. That is because it is a completely different animal playing in the Finals.

IMO I do think Lebron can place numbers better then wade if he was on the Heats. He has all year on the cavs.

Back
Top Bottom