Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Who would you take? Flash or King James?

• Dwyane Wade

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
Amars said:
Well since you said it, it must be true. Since you seen them extensively you must be the expert. I never seen you post so ill take your post with a grain of salt. Maybe you have post but I have seen them.

I think you need to go back a couple pages and read wade stats compare to lebron. And if want to talk about the last 5 seconds with the ball no doubt wade is better then lebron I said that already in this thread. Kobe is still better then wade in the last 5 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=illrfieTXOk

Kobe is better than Wade in the last 5 seconds for a last shot. You have to give it to Kobe... But I would take Wade over LeBron in the 4th quarter in a meaningful game all day...

Amars said:
Well only time will tell. The shaq factor is going to determine alot. Shaq have had good shooting gaurd on his team. Penny, Kobe, and Wade. I dunno if it shaq that makes these players good or if they are good. We all know that Penny sucks without shaq. Kobe story is unwritten as is Wade. So we just have to analyze thier career without shaq how good are they.

Penny kept getting hurt though. I dont know... I was a HUGE fan of Penny as a kid. I had every one of his shoes... :lol:

FinNasty said:
Kobe is better than Wade in the last 5 seconds for a last shot. You have to give it to Kobe... But I would take Wade over LeBron in the 4th quarter in a meaningful game all day...

:chuckle:
heats fans
lakers fans

never will agree

Amars said:
I think you went a little crazy with the bold on a couple of these. Unless you rank different then I do. Just look at the first one #5 > #3 :tsk:
Those are garbage points that lebron has on wade due to the fact that he is on a crappier team, wwho else is going to score, Varejao?

FinNasty said:
I have no problem with him hangin around for 3-4 years. He will still be one of the better centers in the league... even if he wont be able to dominate. And by that time... Wade will be in his full prime. So I aint worried about that at all...

If Shaq plays 4 more years I think he'll look alot like Patrick Ewing did when he was with the Sonics. I don't think he has alot left.

Wade. James is nasty, but Wade is even more. Obviously they both have flourished into superstars, but I think that with Shaq as his teammate, has helped Wade develop beyond James.

Wade w/o Shaq his rookie year 16.2 PPG/4.5 APG/4.0 RPG/1.41 SPG in 61 Games at 34.9 MPG

James his rookie year 20.9 PPG/ 5.9 APG/ 5.5 RPG/ 1.65 SPG in 79 Games at 39.5 MPG

If Wade had the extra minutes and games I think his numbers their rookie year would almost be identical. Not to mention what Wade has been doing in the playoffs.

And D-Wade continues to supply ammunition to fuel this debate...

FinNasty said:
And D-Wade continues to supply ammunition to fuel this debate...

And D-Wade STILL has doubters who say he isnt a true star, and who only have negative things to say about him....its really sad :nono:

Alex44 said:
And D-Wade STILL has doubters who say he isnt a true star, and who only have negative things to say about him....its really sad :nono:

And then there are those that dont even think he is a top 5 player... :rolleyes2

Game 3: 42 points brings his team back from down 13 to win it with a bad knee

Game 4: 36 points (could have had more but didnt play to aggressive in the 4th with the HUGE lead) still banged up knee

Game 5: 43 points in an overtime win, including the basket to send it to overtime and the basket to win it in overtime

Alex44 said:
Game 3: 42 points brings his team back from down 13 to win it with a bad knee

Game 4: 36 points (could have had more but didnt play to aggressive in the 4th with the HUGE lead) still banged up knee

Game 5: 43 points in an overtime win, including the basket to send it to overtime and the basket to win it in overtime

Just when you think your out, They suck you back in.
-Al Pacino Godfather 3

Wade is defenitaly top 5 and a superstar but i will still take lebron over wade.

Amars said:
Just when you think your out, They suck you back in.
-Al Pacino Godfather 3

Wade is defenitaly top 5 and a superstar but i will still take lebron over wade.

:lol:

Never give in Amars!! :tongue:

God...you never give up :fire:

You Might say Lebron is a better player...but he did lose to the pistons.

But, if I remember correctly D-Wade beat the pistons...and if I keep goin he is destroyin the Mavs at the moment, and will finish them off in game 6 :rolleyes2

So, you might want to re-think who the better player is

D-Wade/Flash > Michael Jordan > Lebron James

Back
Top Bottom