Dwyane Wade or LeBron James? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwyane Wade or LeBron James?

Who would you take? Flash or King James?

• Dwyane Wade

Votes: 56 55.4%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 45 44.6%

• Total voters
phinman1 said:
You are correct as to the blocks. LeBron had a better blocks per game average this year, not for his career. Giving LeBron a virtual sweep in every major statistical category. Your Shaq lovefest is amusing, if not a bit sad. He won't win another title. As for LeBron not winning a title for the next 3 years because of Shaq? That is perhaps the silliest comment on hoops I have heard in a while. Perhaps you were joking.

It's funny to see posters go on the offensive who are simply clueless. Shaq will retire in 4 years, so YES, as I originally stated he will be taken 20 mill a year for the next 4 year as an aging, out of shape liability in Wade's prime years. The Heat better win the title this year, because for the next half decade of so, Wade is going to be tied down to an overpaid has been. The Mavs will rip the Heat, if you'd like to make a wager on that, let me know. I doubt you'll take me up on that.

Your post smacks of Heat homerism, delusional over their recent success.

Id tell you exactly what your post seems to smack of but Id get banned so have a nice day

Alex22 said:
Id tell you exactly what your post seems to smack of but Id get banned so have a nice day

Darn, I was looking forward to laughing at another one of your posts.

FinNasty said:
I will make a wager that the Mavs wont "rip" the Heat all day...

I suppose a sweep or 5 game series would be a "rip". Perhaps you are right, and I should restate: they will beat the Heat for the Championship. If they do happen to meet and you would like to wager, maybe one of us can PM the other.

I realize my posts on the Heat aren't popular here, but remember that the most important thing is that we are all phin fans.:dolphins:

phinman1 said:
I suppose a sweep or 5 game series would be a "rip". Perhaps you are right, and I should restate: they will beat the Heat for the Championship. If they do happen to meet and you would like to wager, maybe one of us can PM the other.

I realize my posts on the Heat aren't popular here, but remember that the most important thing is that we are all phin fans.:dolphins:

Well, the thing about your posts... is that you seem to attack Wade and the Heat. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but your posts come off as almost slandering the Heat, which is why they are "unpopular"...

And sure... IF the Heat make it to the Finals... I will make a bet with you...

I think LeBron James is the best overall basketball player in the NBA.

However, I think Dwyane Wade is Mr. Clutch, Mr. 4th Quarter, and simply the most unstoppable player in the league.

When it comes to taking games over in the 4th quarter, you cannot even put LeBron James on Dwyane Wade's level. He's simply not in his class yet, and may never be. Dwyane Wade has something you cannot teach. Something that Michael Jordan had. Something that Kobe Bryant has. It's that "killer instinct" - he does not believe in the "impossible"

FinNasty said:
Well, the thing about your posts... is that you seem to attack Wade and the Heat. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but your posts come off as almost slandering the Heat, which is why they are "unpopular"...

:yeahthat:

Thats my problem with it

FinNasty said:

Yes, I despise the Heat, and it comes across in my posts. Although not posted in the most gracious manner, I stand by the gists of my comments. As to the bet, cool, I'll look you up if it happens and we can have a friendly wager.

phinman1 said:
You are correct as to the blocks. LeBron had a better blocks per game average this year, not for his career. Giving LeBron a virtual sweep in every major statistical category. Your Shaq lovefest is amusing, if not a bit sad. He won't win another title. As for LeBron not winning a title for the next 3 years because of Shaq? That is perhaps the silliest comment on hoops I have heard in a while. Perhaps you were joking.

It's funny to see posters go on the offensive who are simply clueless. Shaq will retire in 4 years, so YES, as I originally stated he will be taken 20 mill a year for the next 4 year as an aging, out of shape liability in Wade's prime years. The Heat better win the title this year, because for the next half decade of so, Wade is going to be tied down to an overpaid has been. The Mavs will rip the Heat, if you'd like to make a wager on that, let me know. I doubt you'll take me up on that.

Your post smacks of Heat homerism, delusional over their recent success.

First of all, let me say that I have forgoten more about basketball than you have EVER known. I am not taking anything yuou say seriously, because you have a tone of emotion and hate in everything you write.

You keep calling SHAQ an over weight liability, when he is in shape, and the clear cut best center in the game. The guy changes games still and is currently dominating in the ECF.

Your posts are silly. They are sad, and very uninformed. Lebron isn't winning anything any time soon.

As for your statistical comparison. The numbers are really similar. Simple fact is that if Wade shot as much, he would average more since he has a better FG%. Wade is also the better defender and the more clutch player. Lebron will be the better player in the long run, but dissmiss Wade as you have done is gaining you no respect and the label as someone to not take seriously on anything to do with basketball.

phinman1 said:
Yes, I despise the Heat, and it comes across in my posts. Although not posted in the most gracious manner, I stand by the gists of my comments. As to the bet, cool, I'll look you up if it happens and we can have a friendly wager.

Which makes you exactly what everybody here said you were. A heat hater that is way too emotional in your hate for them. It has clouded your judgement.

Blueprint said:
I think LeBron James is the best overall basketball player in the NBA.

However, I think Dwyane Wade is Mr. Clutch, Mr. 4th Quarter, and simply the most unstoppable player in the league.

When it comes to taking games over in the 4th quarter, you cannot even put LeBron James on Dwyane Wade's level. He's simply not in his class yet, and may never be. Dwyane Wade has something you cannot teach. Something that Michael Jordan had. Something that Kobe Bryant has. It's that "killer instinct" - he does not believe in the "impossible"

You must not have watched the 4th quarter in some of those Wizard or Piston games. LeBron took over in the 4th quarter plenty, and nobody has hit more game winners in the playoffs this year.

phinman1 said:
You must not have watched the 4th quarter in some of those Wizard or Piston games. LeBron took over in the 4th quarter plenty, and nobody has hit more game winners in the playoffs this year.

We havent been down enough to hit game winning shots

Section126 said:
Which makes you exactly what everybody here said you were. A heat hater that is way too emotional in your hate for them. It has clouded your judgement.

Just because one dislikes something, it doesn't follow that any analysis by that person is flawed. I stand by the premise of what I have said. I have not attacked Wade per se. He is obviously outstanding. What I have said is that he is no LeBron, and that an aging Shaq will hamper him in years to come. You are all my Dolphin brothers.:D

phinman1 said:

WIZARDS??? We're talking about perhaps the WORST defense in the NBA. :roflmao:

Also, he won 2 games in the 4th quarter against the Wizards. You had 1 game where he caught the inbound and nobody was on the baseline, where he WALKED in for the layup. And the other?? You mean the one where even Cavs fans said he traveled?? Please. Try again.

Dwyane Wade has taken over the final quarter of EVERY Miami HEAT playoff victory in ALL THREE of his seasons here, and that's just what it is. I credited LeBron as the best overall player in the league, but to call him more clutch that Dwyane Wade is both ridiculous and stupid at the same time.

Blueprint said:
WIZARDS??? We're talking about perhaps the WORST defense in the NBA. :roflmao:

Also, he won 2 games in the 4th quarter against the Wizards. You had 1 game where he caught the inbound and nobody was on the baseline, where he WALKED in for the layup. And the other?? You mean the one where even Cavs fans said he traveled?? Please. Try again.

Dwyane Wade has taken over the final quarter of EVERY Miami HEAT playoff victory in ALL THREE of his seasons here, and that's just what it is. I credited LeBron as the best overall player in the league, but to call him more clutch that Dwyane Wade is both ridiculous and stupid at the same time.

:boohoo: :boohoo:

I'm a Wizards fan

Back
Top Bottom