End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

End of the year Finheaven awards/Discussion Thread

OK, I want an honorary award for best signature since it's me flipping off Fav-re. If I can get it to work.

You should have heard the other people in the room crack up when I announced that I needed a picture of me flipping off the jersey. :)

OK, I want an honorary award for best signature since it's me flipping off Fav-re. If I can get it to work.

You should have heard the other people in the room crack up when I announced that I needed a picture of me flipping off the jersey. :)

You look worthy of a couple of awards.

I think mine should be "Biggest Impact With The Least Amount Of Posts Per Year" award. I think I have everyone beat on this one.

I would like to nominate myself for best "EAT CROW" thread of the year "Chad Pennington a good fit in miami" its really good everyone should read it sometime!!! i gotta win this!

If there is a hard head award, I would nominate myself, WV, and goon!
If there is a disappear and then post nonsense out of no where award, I nominate Mr. ED.

i nominate myself for play through the pain award. I broke my foot celebrating andre goodmans first int sunday. I have been on crutches all week. I do however intend to stay seated throughout the ravens game because i dont want to be in a full body cast by the time we make it to the super bowl.

I only want an award if it comes with a large breasted model who is hot for Italians!

Back
Top Bottom