ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow

I have zero issues with Tebow.

But let's not act like his religion and being so upfront and in your face doesnt rub people the wrong way in today's world. Add his skin tone and perceived "priviledge" and you got a perfect storm.

As for this interview. Tua has brought the bright lights back to Miami in a good way. His marketability and likability are top tier and will sell quite well nationally.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Back to work.

I love hearing about Tua. I can't stand Bayless, Smith and the rest of those clowns. Tricky one.

It's been very entertaining watching Max "herp" Kellerman go from "the NFL MUST investigate the Dolphins tanking as they are putting their players in serious danger!!! (Q2 2019, as bad as Steve Young, if not worse) to "The Miami Dolphins have put Tua Tagovailoa in theee best position out of all the QBs drafted in 2020, they are up and coming at a grueling pace!" (this week) haha ahh ok!

#1 fanboy now :chuckle:

Think he's fake as ****. I see right through the bull. I know I'm in the minority but I straight up can't stand him.

Maybe that's a bit too much, but so is calling him one of the greatest guys on the planet.
I used to like him then I started to get annoyed when he got any criticism. His response always involved God and he used his whole religion as a shield so people would feel uncomfortable when making critical remarks. It seemed very fake and selfish to use that cars for everything

Then that whole I wanna play baseball because I can. He trashes some other guys dreams and uses his status to keep a roster spot.

Tebow not much of a talking head ... needs to stick to baseball ... nobody cares what his opinion is ... much like mine ...

Might be a super nice guy but I don't think he is a good football player ... a good commentator/spokesperson .... and the Stephen A guy ... just wow ... over the top much? Love our country ... suck at sports? ... no other "talent"? ... NP you get a job on TV ... all you need is the look for ratings and we don't care if you suck ...

Anyway I'm sure everybody will get their turn to talk about the golden child ... glad the Dolphins are getting publicity ... hope Tua excels and is around for a decade ... we will finally get recognition and maybe some hardware at the end of it all ...

These interviews and talking points are going to get old though .... hope actual football games interfere with the interviews ... if not it's gonna be a long year....

Think he's fake as ****. I see right through the bull. I know I'm in the minority but I straight up can't stand him.

Maybe that's a bit too much, but so is calling him one of the greatest guys on the planet.

Yeah that is too much, I met the guy talked to him for a while got invited to go bowling ( I Declined). He isn't fake, Its just the way he talks that comes off as Corny in my opinion but I can tell you he is not fake.. Dude is genuinely a good guy, I'd recommend becoming a better judge of character thats pretty off.

Yeah that is too much, I met the guy talked to him for a while got invited to go bowling ( I Declined). He isn't fake, Its just the way he talks that comes off as Corny in my opinion but I can tell you he is not fake.. Dude is genuinely a good guy, I'd recommend becoming a better judge of character thats pretty off.

Maybe the one time you met him and talked to him he put on his "TV" persona? ... who knows but a one chance meeting with a bowling invitation doesn't really move the fake needle IMO ... dude is living off timing and "perceived reputation" ... Some folks are born silver spoon in hand ... he is "The Fortunate Son" ... (my apologies to Creedance)

Hey Zeus!

Tebow seems polarizing!

Or is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom