ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow

I don't "dislike" Tebow (and I know you aren't asking ME) ... but he comes off as an enabled, spoiled rich kid .... and that voice .... my god the voice ... sounds like a sweet guy though ... wish him the best

"enabled, spoiled rich kid"

Thank you for being real. And its apparent with alot of people who cant stand the man. He is a perfect storm for some to dislike.

I used to like him then I started to get annoyed when he got any criticism. His response always involved God and he used his whole religion as a shield so people would feel uncomfortable when making critical remarks. It seemed very fake and selfish to use that cars for everything

Then that whole I wanna play baseball because I can. He trashes some other guys dreams and uses his status to keep a roster spot.

Again, another post proving my opinion valid.

My family knows his. I'm way older so I haven't had much interaction with him. The guy has been scrutinized by scores of reporters and agenda driven idiots, who have spoken to classmates, friends, teachers, ex-girlfriends, relatives, coaches, rivals, neighbors, charity workers, bosses, co-workers, etc. and NOPE... No dirt. He's the real deal, and his beliefs shouldn't make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Thank you for being real. And its apparent with alot of people who cant stand the man. He is a perfect storm for some to dislike.

“Enabled and spoiled” . His hard work earned him accolades, his beliefs and selflessness earned respect. I am lost as to where the enabled and spoiled come from? A spoiled kid doesn’t work for things or help others. Damn, just speechless.

Probably not the thread for this, but would appreciate the help. I am looking for a Tua Alabama signed helmet to update my memorabilia. Does anyone know why they are a ton of Tua signed Alabama Helmets with the #17? Was Tua #17 at some point? He certainly signed a ton of them, was that his high school number or something?

I want an Alabama 13 and can barely find em. tia

Would love to know whats up with Tua and 17... maybe he takes Tanny's # lol

I don't know him to dislike or like him ... he comes off to me as described ... honestly unless his name is brought up I never think of him lol ... not really that interesting to me

“Enabled and spoiled” . His hard work earned him accolades, his beliefs and selflessness earned respect. I am lost as to where the enabled and spoiled come from? A spoiled kid doesn’t work for things or help others. Damn, just speechless.

Enabled and spoiled rich kid ... those were my words ...

and that's how he comes off as a person to me ... riding the coattails of his college heyday .... couldn't make it in the NFL ... settled for baseball ... now this ... "Talking Points with Tim Tebow"

We need less Tebow talk, and more Tua talk in the thread IMO.

You're right ... but it's not our fault ... we are actually the victims here ...

How could anyone set up our Franchise Savior with 2nd and 3rd string interviewers? I mean "Butt-Fumble" and "The Saint"?

Doesn't Tua at least deserve the likes of Berman lmao

On a another level... Does anyone really know anybody? Somebody

might kind of know somebody but nobody knows anybody inside

out like even knowing themselves (and/or their selves)!

That said. I'm OK with Tebow. And I think Steven Smith is too!

And last -- like it or not -- the somebody's and anybody's who

achieve a high degree of notoriety are kind of envied by the nobodys!

Enabled and spoiled rich kid ... those were my words ...

and that's how he comes off as a person to me ... riding the coattails of his college heyday .... couldn't make it in the NFL ... settled for baseball ... now this ... "Talking Points with Tim Tebow"

Don’t all athletes ride the coat tails of their hey day? What has Marcus Spears, Dan Orlovsky, Brady Quinn, Chris Simms, on and on. They have done even less. But have jobs, what is the difference? Settled for baseball? He gave it a shot, what is wrong with going for things in life? I seem to remember a guy named Jordan that failed in baseball and now he fails as an NBA owner. You make no sense. Spoiled and entitled means just the opposite. Did you know he was the strongest football player at Florida? As a QB! Takes just a little work there, don’t you think?
You try nothing, you don‘t take risks, you sit back and expect things to be handed to you, that describes spoiled and entitled. Again this kid is the opposite of the adjectives your using.

I just think certain people recoil at certain aspects of his life. It is what it is

I don't know him to dislike or like him ... he comes off to me as described ... honestly unless his name is brought up I never think of him lol ... not really that interesting to me

Your reaction is far more important to the discussion as opposed to thr deflection.

I do not care if you dislike the guy. But your written words are far more telling.

Which is your right and have no issues with it. Just try not to cloak into something else. Because you do care.

Back
Top Bottom