ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow

So because you met him one time and he flirted with you and invited you out, he's officially a nice and totally genuine guy?

I am fine with how I judge character. Maybe you need to learn that people aren't always going to see things (or people for that matter) in the same light. I'm not criticizing anyone for that, but the butt hurt people in here are doing just that and it's hilarious.

Flirted? He invited me to go bowling lmao.. Damn you must have done some interesting bowling in your day.

Its all good and you are absolutely right though we can differ on opinions, I just wish you'd be different and open to changing your opinion on this one. Its all good though I know Tebow is the most polarizing figure in pro sports

Your reaction is far more important to the discussion as opposed to thr deflection.

I do not care if you dislike the guy. But your written words are far more telling.

Which is your right and have no issues with it. Just try not to cloak into something else. Because you do care.
Bingo

I wonder if those that dislike Tebow will grow to dislike Tua as well, as he openly wears his faith on his sleeve, too.

I have heard nothing to make me believe Tebow isn't the genuine article when it comes to living what he says he believes, and a man with that much notoriety I am sure has been scrutinized a million different ways by now. Tua is also a kid with strong faith and is very open about it, and I have seen the same "dislikes" of him that are leveled at Tebow.

I wonder if those that dislike Tebow will grow to dislike Tua as well, as he openly wears his faith on his sleeve, too.

I have heard nothing to make me believe Tebow isn't the genuine article when it comes to living what he says he believes, and a man with that much notoriety I am sure has been scrutinized a million different ways by now. Tua is also a kid with strong faith and is very open about it, and I have seen the same "dislikes" of him that are leveled at Tebow.
Face not sleeve

My takeaway from listening to Tebow: Dolphins are fortunate that he got hurt. If he doesn’t, he’s at worst the second pick in the draft, possibly with a bounty type trade up.

Miami gets the injury baggage and gladly takes him 5th. What kind of value was saved there? Austin Jackson (18), Robert Hunt (39), 2021 1st (possibly/hopefully your new starting center).

I’ll take the baggage, the OL and happily hold my breathe for the next decade + with him even if he misses one or two of those years.
I have a lot of faith that Tua will overcome his injury issues. His dedication and apparently amazing healing ability will help a ton. I think back to Willis mcgahee. He suffered a very nasty knee injury. I remember it well, it was really hard to watch. Everyone thought he would never make it in the NFL after it but he did. He had a pretty damn good career. His injury was his knee for a RB, that's like the shoulder for a QB. Probably lots of other examples.

Disney yock blocked me...nobody else?
Same. I’ve been sifting through an entire thread about Tim Tebow (something I didn’t think would ever happen again in my lifetime) just to see what their take on Tua was. By page 4 I was just looking for any acknowledgment that this whole thread has been sidetracked.

Your reaction is far more important to the discussion as opposed to thr deflection.

I do not care if you dislike the guy. But your written words are far more telling.

Which is your right and have no issues with it. Just try not to cloak into something else. Because you do care.

ok ... please enlighten me to what I am hiding .... you seem to be able to analyze me through my comments ...

Tell me why my words are "far more telling" and tell me why you think I care ... seriously :shrug:

Don’t all athletes ride the coat tails of their hey day? What has Marcus Spears, Dan Orlovsky, Brady Quinn, Chris Simms, on and on. They have done even less. But have jobs, what is the difference? Settled for baseball? He gave it a shot, what is wrong with going for things in life? I seem to remember a guy named Jordan that failed in baseball and now he fails as an NBA owner. You make no sense. Spoiled and entitled means just the opposite. Did you know he was the strongest football player at Florida? As a QB! Takes just a little work there, don’t you think?
You try nothing, you don‘t take risks, you sit back and expect things to be handed to you, that describes spoiled and entitled. Again this kid is the opposite of the adjectives your using.

fair enough ... i respect your opinion ... I am not trying to argue over Tebow lol... simply think he is not as "real" as some think ... it's only one mans opinion and means nothing ...

You're right ... many that couldn't cut it on the field do the same thing ... you're right many attempt something else and some fail ....

I never said he WAS rich or entitled ... I said he came off as that to me ... meaning when I see him or hear him I see and hear something different than you do ... that's all

Tebow won two championships and the Heisman but somehow his opinion doesn't matter? lmao

Lots of clowns in this thread. And I am a hardcore Canes fan that hates the Gators and Noles.

Yeah ... those were the days ... I'm no clown but I did open the door for one the other day ....It was a nice jester

Back
Top Bottom