ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discuss Tua....with Tebow

Hey Zeus!

Tebow seems polarizing!

Or is it just me?

(divide or cause to divide into two sharply contrasting groups or sets of opinions or beliefs. )

Nah.... It's just you ... I don't believe many football fans give him much thought lol

Probably not the thread for this, but would appreciate the help. I am looking for a Tua Alabama signed helmet to update my memorabilia. Does anyone know why they are a ton of Tua signed Alabama Helmets with the #17? Was Tua #17 at some point? He certainly signed a ton of them, was that his high school number or something?

I want an Alabama 13 and can barely find em. tia

Would love to know whats up with Tua and 17... maybe he takes Tanny's # lol

Why do you dislike "everything" about him?

I don't "dislike" Tebow (and I know you aren't asking ME) ... but he comes off as an enabled, spoiled rich kid .... and that voice .... my god the voice ... sounds like a sweet guy though ... wish him the best

Yikes! I don't blame you, sounds a lil creepy! :oops: hahah

I hope he didn't offer to help you find the right ball...

I was working at a restaurant at the time as a hibachi chef, I believe his senior year and got sat a table with Percy Harvin and Tebow We just hit it off, no homo but yeah in hindsight i should have quit the hell out of that job to go bowling with them.. Talked football, how many games i'd thought he'd win that year i told him 9 just honest didn't think they were as good as Bama or Georgia that year.

All in all a 30 minute conversation, he'd have no reason to put on a "T.V. Personality" with a hibachi chef lmao. I actually played against Tebow's predecessor Chris Leak in state championship game 2 times in N.C. In a way i think the gators owe me a championship ring. He was very accommodating to anyone coming up to him asking for pictures or autographs the entire time.

In all honesty, Likely wouldn't have been my cup of tea if i had to talk to him all the time I wouldn't but I can assure you he comes off a bit Corny but i have no doubt he is a great human being. Say what you want but when you have a conversation with someone you can tell someone fake,he isn't it.

Tebow in all honesty if he was a POS wouldn't be trying to make it in baseball or as a gameday commentator I can guarantee you if he wanted to make money he could become one of the highest grossing televangelist's.. Money that would dwarf anything he could make in football or as a commentator but he hasn't done that..

I was working at a restaurant at the time as a hibachi chef, I believe his senior year and got sat a table with Percy Harvin and Tebow We just hit it off, no homo but yeah in hindsight i should have quit the hell out of that job to go bowling with them.. Talked football, how many games i'd thought he'd win that year i told him 9 just honest didn't think they were as good as Bama or Georgia that year.

All in all a 30 minute conversation, he'd have no reason to put on a "T.V. Personality" with a hibachi chef lmao. I actually played against Tebow's predecessor Chris Leak in state championship game 2 times in N.C. In a way i think the gators owe me a championship ring. He was very accommodating to anyone coming up to him asking for pictures or autographs the entire time.

In all honesty, Likely wouldn't have been my cup of tea if i had to talk to him all the time I wouldn't but I can assure you he comes off a bit Corny but i have no doubt he is a great human being. Say what you want but when you have a conversation with someone you can tell someone fake,he isn't it.

Cool story! Yeah, I like teasing about Tebow but have nothing against him. Not surprised he is a nice guy. That being said, why would anyone be interested in the slightest in his Tua evaluation? haha

There is a lot of interesting recent footage of Saban breaking down Tua, knowing all he knows about him, slowing down plays, using CGI graphics to highlight the reads. Its amazing! Who would honestly put merit into what Tebow thinks about Tua lol I find this amusing.

It's been very entertaining watching Max "herp" Kellerman go from "the NFL MUST investigate the Dolphins tanking as they are putting their players in serious danger!!! (Q2 2019, as bad as Steve Young, if not worse) to "The Miami Dolphins have put Tua Tagovailoa in theee best position out of all the QBs drafted in 2020, they are up and coming at a grueling pace!" (this week) haha ahh ok!

#1 fanboy now :chuckle:

Well to his credit Miami looked like a sad sack of **** at the beginning of the year.

Well to his credit Miami looked like a sad sack of **** at the beginning of the year.

I give him a lot of credit for doing a 180! He's also a die hard Jets fan, so he does deserve credit. Most of these guys have done a version of this, I have been following Cowherd in recent years-- he never had a kind word to say til now. And again, I get there wasn't much to throw a bone out there for. But its been very entertaining watching this.

I strongly dislike Tim Tebow. Everything about him.

With that said, I will watch so I can find a reason to criticize him.
Totally disagree. Tebow is a magnet for attention, but he seems like a pretty good guy. I was surprised that Stephan A Smith didn't ask Tim the obvious question, since he just got married. At age 32, how do you feel to finally lose your virginity?

You guys are hilarious. He has at least accomplished something in sports. He was the best player in the best conference in America and won the NC. He is a nice guy with great values that you don't see anymore. Really how sad that others have to look for deficiencies in others for what gain? I was never a fan of the player but as a human being? My daughters could have brought this kid home anytime. This society is filled with meth, heroine and crack heads, kids too lazy to hold jobs, dying of overdoses. This kid is a throwback to better times and gets bagged on by idiots.

Another thing, have the wind bags in sports have never done jack but there takes are somehow relevant? What has Steven A., Skip, Max Kellerman any of these windbags accomplished? Not ****.

Or simply not follow the narrative he and the media force on people. Nothing is absurd about liking/disliking anyone. Everyone has their own opinions and everyone takes to people differently.

Everything about Tim Tebow screams fake to me. Always has. Always will. I don't take to him at all. That's me. Not trying to influence anyone to feel one way or the other.

Lots of people find him to be phony. I'm one of them.

However, he lives it out. So it’s not fake. He’s helped far more people already in his life than you would in 10 lifetimes. So yes, it is absurd.

Yeah that is too much, I met the guy talked to him for a while got invited to go bowling ( I Declined). He isn't fake, Its just the way he talks that comes off as Corny in my opinion but I can tell you he is not fake.. Dude is genuinely a good guy, I'd recommend becoming a better judge of character thats pretty off.

So because you met him one time and he flirted with you and invited you out, he's officially a nice and totally genuine guy?

I am fine with how I judge character. Maybe you need to learn that people aren't always going to see things (or people for that matter) in the same light. I'm not criticizing anyone for that, but the butt hurt people in here are doing just that and it's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom