ESPN Radio Florida on Dolphins......... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Radio Florida on Dolphins.........

Phinsdude said:
oh, and his Canon Arm? The guy wants to throw a hail mary, and the ball goes 10 yards, oh I guess it slipped? You can't have that though.

A good friend of mine, a prominent current Miami Dolphin had this to say about Aj Feeley.

"Man, that dude is a Dumb A$$"

I'm thinking your buddy may be right also. He had a hard time picking up that bland offense last year, and now has Heather dragging him around like a little lost puppy while he should be locked in Linehans closet studying the playbook!

I hope he wins the job, but he will have no one to blame but himself if he does not!

bfishusi said:
So how is it that hard to believe? I am waiting on your answer.

"conspiracy" is a word that should be thrown out of the english language. it has been ruined. all you have to do to discredit someone's argument is use that word.

no, it's not hard to believe. and conspiracies happen every day, whenever more than one person works together to achieve the same aim. everybody just wants the future reality of the draft to go their way, and they're furiously typing and thinking in order to spin it their way.

Dredd1050 said:
Very well could be. This is why I love this time of year. I am standing firm on my feeling that Miami will not be picking at 2.
If anyone is smokescreening its us and if anyone benefits from a smokescreen its us...that is exactly what Saban is doing... which explains Alex smith's meeting with saban this week.

Phinsdude said:
oh, and his Canon Arm? The guy wants to throw a hail mary, and the ball goes 10 yards, oh I guess it slipped? You can't have that though.

A good friend of mine, a prominent current Miami Dolphin had this to say about Aj Feeley.

"Man, that dude is a Dumb A$$"

Yeah cause you and your girlfriend qualify as experts. :shakeno: If you want to state facts, then state them, but they have to be actual facts. So no other qb in teh history of teh NFL has had a ball slip, a very wet ball at that? Will you run and hide if AJ IS on the team in 06?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm thinking your buddy may be right also. He had a hard time picking up that bland offense last year, and now has Heather dragging him around like a little lost puppy while he should be locked in Linehans closet studying the playbook!

I hope he wins the job, but he will have no one to blame but himself if he does not!

No doubt, but the problem wasnt he couldnt pick it up, the plan never materialized after Ricky retired, he spent the entire offseason and minicamps with Ricky as teh focus. Training camp he splits time full camp into season. Offensive coaches fighting, never coming to a consensus. Funny that when Bates became coach, that is when AJ started improving each week.

Now it isnt an excuse, he has to improve. A ll it says it that the circumstances could have had a gbig effect and that he deserves the chance to show what he can do in a real system. But your are 100% right, if he doesnt, he has noone to blame but himself.

rickeyrunsover said:
Yeah cause you and your girlfriend qualify as experts. :shakeno: If you want to state facts, then state them, but they have to be actual facts. So no other qb in teh history of teh NFL has had a ball slip, a very wet ball at that? Will you run and hide if AJ IS on the team in 06?

come on man, give it up. There will always be people that never give up on the debate. Just ignore them. I've tried to stay as far away from this debate as I possibly can. I've let my points be known, you've let yours be known, just dont worry about it. Its not worth it. I want a QB, but I'm not going to continue bashing Feeley any chance I get. It serves no purpose, and I'm just amazed that posts with either AJ or Feeley in the title get at least 100 replies, and 1,000 views.

btw, I think the guy was talking about AJ's throw in the Cards game, where the ball wasn't wet....

but regardless, at the end of the day, we all like the Phins, so who cares about the little things, right? :)

State the facts, ok. Well, it was known coming in, AJ Feeley has sweaty hands, and that he has a problem with controlling the football. Fact, he has horrible footwork and mobility. Fact, he was called a "Dumb A$$" by a prominent Miami Dolphin. Fact, "Jay Fiedler is a better QB for this team and in the NFL" by a prominent Miami Dolphin player. I don't need you to believe me that I was cracking up when I heard that, you can think what you want, but those are FACTS. Oh, and running 5 yards passed the line of scrimage, then throwing a clear INT, is that a fact is it happened? Take a look at the Steeler game.

Dudeman said:
come on man, give it up. There will always be people that never give up on the debate. Just ignore them. I've tried to stay as far away from this debate as I possibly can. I've let my points be known, you've let yours be known, just dont worry about it. Its not worth it. I want a QB, but I'm not going to continue bashing Feeley any chance I get. It serves no purpose, and I'm just amazed that posts with either AJ or Feeley in the title get at least 100 replies, and 1,000 views.

btw, I think the guy was talking about AJ's throw in the Cards game, where the ball wasn't wet....

but regardless, at the end of the day, we all like the Phins, so who cares about the little things, right? :)

I, Like you, and many others on this board are die hard Dolphin fans. I want the best for this team, as do all of us. I am very fortunate to be close with some of the players, and get inside. I like most of us, get frustrated with moves and players, but when you hear inside info, you get even more frustrated. You get frustrated that a player like Jason Cambell, who's got size, strength, athletic, and all, is now very unlikely due to the aquisition of Feeley. When you hear players talk about how plays were not explained properly in the huddle, routes that were run right, were thrown wrong. I am sorry, I want to support him, but I have heard the facts that most of you haven't. I don't like Tom Brady, I hate him, but please, look at him, look at Manning, these guys take control, you see it in them, you need them to win a Super Bowl. These guys rarely slip up, and have shown this from the start. AJ Feeley did one thing to try and win the team over, and that was his toughness, and I give him much respect, as do the players, but like it or not, believe it or not, no matter what, 53 playser believed in Jay Fiedler, and were sad to see him go. They believed they could win a super bowl with Jay, they don't think that of AJ. Take it for what it's worth. I am die hard just as much as anyone, with over 100 clicks on finheaven per day. I want whats best for this team.

Phinsdude said:
State the facts, ok. Well, it was known coming in, AJ Feeley has sweaty hands, and that he has a problem with controlling the football. Fact, he has horrible footwork and mobility. Fact, he was called a "Dumb A$$" by a prominent Miami Dolphin. Fact, "Jay Fiedler is a better QB for this team and in the NFL" by a prominent Miami Dolphin player. I don't need you to believe me that I was cracking up when I heard that, you can think what you want, but those are FACTS. Oh, and running 5 yards passed the line of scrimage, then throwing a clear INT, is that a fact is it happened? Take a look at the Steeler game.

NOt one FACT yet, try again. Because a player says something doesnt make it fact, it is that players opinion. Horrible footwork? Was he supposed to be a ballerina behind that line? He slid in teh pocket when he could, but when the line doesnt even touch the blocker well Elway would have trouble. He threw one bad hail mary and all of sudden cant throw it, yeah theres a fact. :roflmao: It may be FACT the player saidit, does not make it FACT he is. I dont care if you pat yourself on teh back and claim your opinions are truth. But it is funny that many players that bashed him early came out in suppoirt of him.

Like I said bring facts not your buddies opinion. Facts are irrefutable, so far nothing you have said is irrefutable. Keep patting that back if it makes you feel better. You dont think AJ is teh answer, you may be right in the end. But any way you slice it, you have staed ZERO facts.

Phinsdude said:
I, Like you, and many others on this board are die hard Dolphin fans. I want the best for this team, as do all of us. I am very fortunate to be close with some of the players, and get inside. I like most of us, get frustrated with moves and players, but when you hear inside info, you get even more frustrated. You get frustrated that a player like Jason Cambell, who's got size, strength, athletic, and all, is now very unlikely due to the aquisition of Feeley. When you hear players talk about how plays were not explained properly in the huddle, routes that were run right, were thrown wrong. I am sorry, I want to support him, but I have heard the facts that most of you haven't. I don't like Tom Brady, I hate him, but please, look at him, look at Manning, these guys take control, you see it in them, you need them to win a Super Bowl. These guys rarely slip up, and have shown this from the start. AJ Feeley did one thing to try and win the team over, and that was his toughness, and I give him much respect, as do the players, but like it or not, believe it or not, no matter what, 53 playser believed in Jay Fiedler, and were sad to see him go. They believed they could win a super bowl with Jay, they don't think that of AJ. Take it for what it's worth. I am die hard just as much as anyone, with over 100 clicks on finheaven per day. I want whats best for this team.

and is was also a team divided. Noone denies that, many players never hid their disdain for AJ, they were Jay guys. CC was one of them. He came out in support of AJ at the end. Was it a stance for the media? Could be. We will find out. But because all of a sudden you claim to have "inside" info, I am supposed to take your word as gold? Brady was also spoon fed for 2 years, he was not the game player he is now,one big knock was that he ouldnt throw deep, once they freed the reigns, that went away. AJ may turn out not to be the guy, but last year is hardly teh measuring stick.

Phinsdude said:

I for one don't think that AJ will ever develop into the QB some on this board hope that he does. I fully expect Gus to win the job in training camp. However, this topic has been beaten to death. There have been so many threads on it, that there's no point to continue to explain why I don't think that Feeley will ever be the answer. Each side has their own points, both good and bad. Ultimately, the competition will come down to training camp. rickeyrunsover will not change his stance, and neither will we. Its best to say we agree to disagree and leave it at that rather than continue to come up with excuses like his hands were sweaty or whatever.

I dont know why you believe that the presence of AJ will hinder any acquisitions at the QB position. Saban could care less about what the previous regime did. I mean, the whole world has Miami taking a RB, yet just last year, we traded a 3rd for Lamar Gordon.

If Saban sees potential in any guy at any position, regardless of the current players on the team, he'll take them. Come training camp, no player on this team is safe.

You always support your team in the public, whether you want to or not, but behind closed doors, things are very different. For you to say AJ has great footwork, that's just way off, look at tape. Can anyone else on this board back me, he is slow as $hit, and is stiff, he doesn't bend his legs, he just so umcomfortable. Like, I said, I don't care if you believe me or not, but I understand how a fact works.

A Hummer on 22's, 2005 actually, Fact
A 27 Foot boat, Fact

You telling me I don't know what I am talking about, Opinion.

Back
Top Bottom