Espn Report: Carson Palmer wants to be traded. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Report: Carson Palmer wants to be traded.

Someone should ask him how that worked out for him when the Skins were offering a high draft pick (a second If i remember correctly) for Ocho Cinco.

This is why the Ohio teams in the NFL will continue to struggle. They need a reboot in CIN, keep Keith Rivers and cut/trade the old guys. Sounds drastic but the Panthers did it, jury's still out on that but Panthers really needed a reboot Delhomme was obviously not the answer over there.

This is why the Ohio teams in the NFL will continue to struggle. They need a reboot in CIN, keep Keith Rivers and cut/trade the old guys. Sounds drastic but the Panthers did it, jury's still out on that but Panthers really needed a reboot Delhomme was obviously not the answer over there.

What "old guys"? Cinci has a pretty nice roster with C.Dunlap, M.Johnson, K.Rivers, R.Maualuga, L.Hall, J.Joesph, P.Sims, A.Whitworth, J.Simpson, J.Gresham, J.Shipley, A.Caldwell, B.Scott, C.Coffman, K.Cook, R.Nelson, A.Smith,, etc....that's a lot of good young talent and I'm sure I'm missing some. Their in a perfect situation to draft a young QB to sit for a year or two and learn from Palmer. They abandoned the run which was their key to success last season. Just my opinion of course but their in pretty good shape outside some Safety and pass rush help.

i don't think he likes all of the pressure being on him for the failure of this season.

the media isn't blaming ochocinco or T.O. for their antics ruining this season.or marvin lewis, since he had to deal with a depleted defense. they are blaming his inadequacies and leadership skills. he's used to everyone else catching it, and not himself.

Back
Top Bottom